BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Jessi F.
Onalaska, WI
Teavana tea can be so addicting! My favorite would have to be the raspberry limade. It is very very refreshing. I drink it cold! Since there is one of these in the mall I work, I usually go there almost everyday! It's an addiction, they're teas are just that amazing!
Brittney A.
Hollister, CA
4/5 starts because they are way over priced. Their teas are full of flavor and you only have to
Use a little so it lasts longer but they charge as much for tea as if you were buying coffee! Products are always cute and work well, love that they are at Starbucks. Just wish they lowered the price more
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Tevana has such creative teas, which I'm always a fan of. However, their prices are ridiculous. When teas go on sale, I'll buy them, but otherwise I prefer to buy loose leaf at a local coffee shop.
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN
I am in love with teavana tea I cannot get enough of it! My favorite tea is the youthberry which my local Starbucks carries which is so nice! It's more on the spendy side but the flavor is out of this world!
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
I haven't had teavana in the longest time (a month which seems like forever) but every time I go I always like to change up my order because the teas there are just all really good. My favorite one is the chocolate tea, I always get it iced and sweetened :)
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
I have tried probably 20 teavana teas and have yet to find one I don't like. Pictures is the strawberry blush rose that has literal chunks of strawberries and a full rose. Great quality tea for not a bad price.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
This place is amazing, and occasionally dangerous for my wallet. The travel mug with a tea steeper is fantastic, and I always go for their sale for bulk tea buying. I was so happy to find out I live only 15 minutes away from one of their stores.
Miranda V.
I never liked loose leaf tea until I tired teavana! Their tea is not only super affordable but also has great health benefits unlike other teas! Shipping is cheap and fast and many different flavors to try
Highly recommend
Jillian F.
Mentor, OH
This tea let's off an aroma while it brews. You can see the floral and fruity accents in the mix and taste it in your tea. This is a must have for any tea lover as they have a huge selection including herbal fruity blends.
January G.
I love their teas, but it's overpriced. I did a lot of online research before going so I had a better idea of what I was looking for. Staff are helpful. Go there during sales.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.