BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Best price for this WONDERFUL tea! Best I've seen anywhere, I buy tea here all the time, it's my HOLY GRAIL!!! Also two packs are the best way to start each morning filled and healthy. Great deal, AMAZING product! Nice packaging! I definitely recommend this to anyone!!
Stefanie A.
Somerville, MA
Great tea, cups, accessories everything is good but i think the prize is somewhat expensive. The teas are good if someone helps you and advices you well (teavanna people most of the time are great at taking care of their clients with a good attitude and a big smile).
Brenna M.
Had sushi tonight and went to the mall to walk around. My stomachache was horrible so I stopped in to Teavana and told the employee I needed a cup of tea for a tummy ache. He made me a cup of coconut ginger hot tea and I felt better shortly.  Yummy tea but nearly $6/cup.
Jessi F.
Madison, WI
Teavana tea can be so addicting! My favorite would have to be the raspberry limade. It is very very refreshing. I drink it cold! Since there is one of these in the mall I work, I usually go there almost everyday! It's an addiction, they're teas are just that amazing!
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Tevana has such creative teas, which I'm always a fan of. However, their prices are ridiculous. When teas go on sale, I'll buy them, but otherwise I prefer to buy loose leaf at a local coffee shop.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
I have tried probably 20 teavana teas and have yet to find one I don't like. Pictures is the strawberry blush rose that has literal chunks of strawberries and a full rose. Great quality tea for not a bad price.
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN
I am in love with teavana tea I cannot get enough of it! My favorite tea is the youthberry which my local Starbucks carries which is so nice! It's more on the spendy side but the flavor is out of this world!
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
I haven't had teavana in the longest time (a month which seems like forever) but every time I go I always like to change up my order because the teas there are just all really good. My favorite one is the chocolate tea, I always get it iced and sweetened :)
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
This place is amazing, and occasionally dangerous for my wallet. The travel mug with a tea steeper is fantastic, and I always go for their sale for bulk tea buying. I was so happy to find out I live only 15 minutes away from one of their stores.
Miranda V.
I never liked loose leaf tea until I tired teavana! Their tea is not only super affordable but also has great health benefits unlike other teas! Shipping is cheap and fast and many different flavors to try
Highly recommend
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.