BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Jacqueline T.
I like buying tea from here because their stores are everywhere. You can always return product if you are unhappy with it. However they are quite pricey and the employees pushy on how much tea you "should" purchase. They also discontinued my favorite tea - Jade dragon :(
Roni D.
dartmouth
I have ordered from this company before and it was alright. I liked that it had things I couldn't really find anywhere else. I liked that they take visa debit. I like the site it's easy to use. but I find the prices for what you get a bit much not much more than David's tea in most cases but noticeably more than David's. but I would order from there again.
Reanna K.
HAMILTON, ON
I LOVE trying all new types of tea. I do like teavana, I find the taste to be very pure and they have many different assortments of flavours. It wouldn't be my first choice, but I can definitely rank it in my top 10. I would recommend this to others looking to expand their tea interests and needs :)
Amanda C.
Teavana has such a wide range of flavors and the employees are all incredibly kind and helpful when I go. They are quick to greet me, offer samples and ask any questions. They usually have many different things on sale, I even picked up some loose leaf Gingerbread tea for 90% off! They have lots of cool products and they do a great job!!!
Amy B.
Brockville , Ontario
Teavana is an awesome store, I love their teas, atmosphere, and employees!! I worked in a Teavana seasonally and it was an amazing experience. The manager and my coworkers were all very supportive and quite knowledgeable, and I tasted many many teas! If I ever had a weird hankering, I would ask one of the more experienced employees what I should drink, and I almost always loved what I got!
Megan W.
Airdrie, AB
I love this place. They have so many great teas and the staff is always super helpful in finding what you want. While it is a bit pricier, it's definitely worth the money. The teas are always fresh and taste amazing and I love the cute little tins you can get for them. They have some of the best travel tea mugs as well. They're very sturdy and hold lot's of tea.
Sydney  S.
I've only really been to Teavana once, but once is enough. I love tea so much that I was really intriged to go in, but then also to go out. I bought 100 g of loose leaf, and it was very expensive, then somehow, I ended up paying 50$ on one tea (idk how I got roped into buying a vaccum seal container as well).
Davids Tea is much cheaper, and has much more variety.
Sarah H.
Scarborough, ON
I've only recently started to get into Teavana teas and the other day I bought 4 that I absolutely loved! I think this is going to be my go to place for some good tea now. Its also nice that they have samples in store to try.
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
I love their tea samples and sometimes, when there isn't a long line, I will get a drink to go from them. I've always wanted 1 of their tea sets; it will definitely go on my house warming list :)
Yuliyana S.
Toronto, AL
Recently fallen In love with their teas. Everyday I have one. Either their most popular green tea or passion tango. Some say it's expensive. But for what you get it's worth every single penny
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.