BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Jacqueline V.
Love love love this store I really like the different flavours of drinks it has a but the cold teas are my favourite pro the less sugary drinks there are the better a little sweet is ok not too much tho and the con is the price very pricey for. Drink
Maranda A.
Kingston , ON
Mmmm love teavana!!!!! They have the coolest mugs and cups! And there refreshers are amazing! ūüĎĆ they also have smoothies if your more into that then hot or iced tea.
Stephanie F.
Niagara Falls, ON
I love that I can taste teas and then bring them home with. I would say their tea is average price. I go there ALL the time. My favourite tea is their Silver Needle White Tea. I highly recommend!
France G.
Kapuskasing, ON
Teavana makes my all-time favourite teas, but they can be on the pricier side. Worth it, in my honest opinion. You can really tell by the quality of the ingrediants.
Lisa P.
Coquitlam, BC
Most high quality loose leaf tea is similar in price at the retail level, but I still find it expensive and indulgent. That said, if you really love tea, you won't go wrong at Teavana. The creativity in the blends can't be beat and the staff really knows how to help you find something you'll love. Most stores have multiple items you can sample at any time and since you can order by the cup or a custom latte, you can try the teas and then decide if you'd like to buy! :) I love buying their fruity herbal teas for cold-brewing.
Pepper P.
Teavana is my favorite tea store. The tea is definitely delicious. Go into the store and they have multiple samples of different teas. The staff have a great knowledge of the product. My favorite are jade citrus mint (in the winter), wild orange youthberry (in the summer), blueberry konapop, Oprah chai tea, white chocolate Peppermint. I just love tea. Love that I can use my registered Starbucks and earn stars.
Toni Rose J.
SCARBOROUGH, ON
Very sales driven. I feel like every time I step foot in there just for some loose leaf teas, there's always an associate trying to sell me their cast iron pots. They're teas are on the pricier side - you can go to other local tea stores and get similar teas for a cheaper price. Most retailers have jumped on the 'unique' tea bandwagon, so I don't understand why they haven't dropped their prices.
Jacqueline T.
I like buying tea from here because their stores are everywhere. You can always return product if you are unhappy with it. However they are quite pricey and the employees pushy on how much tea you "should" purchase. They also discontinued my favorite tea - Jade dragon :(
Roni D.
dartmouth
I have ordered from this company before and it was alright. I liked that it had things I couldn't really find anywhere else. I liked that they take visa debit. I like the site it's easy to use. but I find the prices for what you get a bit much not much more than David's tea in most cases but noticeably more than David's. but I would order from there again.
Reanna K.
Hamilton, ON
I LOVE trying all new types of tea. I do like teavana, I find the taste to be very pure and they have many different assortments of flavours. It wouldn't be my first choice, but I can definitely rank it in my top 10. I would recommend this to others looking to expand their tea interests and needs :)
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.