BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Atasia B.
I absolutely love Teavana! This is my favorite place to get a cup of tea or pick some up to make at home. They have a variety of flavors, many of them taste very good. The down side is that they are VERY expensive! The other issue is that they do not have many locations in my area so I have to travel over an hour just to get there. In my opinion, it is all worth it.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis, MO
I love getting loose leaf tea from Teavana. They have so much variety and I think the quality is well worth the expensive price. I love fruity flavors and the employees are always very knowledgeable about the products they sell. I highly recommend!
Stephanie R.
This company might be a tad bit pricey but the tea makes it all worth it I mostly order online because I always get the teas a little bit cheaper,I recommend youth berry orange blossom and the dragon fruit you can even mix them taste greatūüėćūüĎĆūüŹĽ
Eliza R.
The only place I will buy my loose leaf tea from. It started off after I ended up at a storefront in my local mall, but once I moved across the country there wasn't one anymore! I still buy the Youthberry mix and Samurai chai tea mix as well online and the rock sugar.
Such a good deal, such good tea!
C B.
Really not a fan. Overpriced tea that tastes fake. I love herbal teas but these have added "natural flavors" and artificial flavors. Who knows what those are? I would much rather do a loose leaf or bagged tea that it made with herbs and nothing else and choose what type of sweetener (if any) I want to have.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
I love teavana they have so many teas to choose from there is something for everyone. It's on the expensive side but you get a good amount I think. Every teavana I have gone to the employees are super nice and helpful which I love.
Victoria H.
Lorton, VA
Love teavana. So sad to hear they'll be closing stores. They are on the pricey side but it's a great thing to splurge a little on. I love the flavors and the tea maker Teavana Perfectea Maker
raichel j.
For as expensive as this tea is you have to use quadruple the amount to get the flavor you taste in the stores and they use an incredible amount of sugar. Be warned and wary that the tea doesn't taste nearly how you think it will.
Love X.
Love their tea! I have a cabinet full of them-- my mini collection of tea

I love drinking tea so sticking them up with their 30% off promo going on is great

I also got monkey picked oolong for my mom repetitively and she loved it each time! Highly recommend that as it also helps with digestion
Brenna M.
Had sushi tonight and went to the mall to walk around. My stomachache was horrible so I stopped in to Teavana and told the employee I needed a cup of tea for a tummy ache. He made me a cup of coconut ginger hot tea and I felt better shortly.  Yummy tea but nearly $6/cup.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.