BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Jane B.
I love everything about Teavana, except for their high prices on many items, but I usually stick to shopping on sale. It is such a shame that they announced last month that all stores will be closing. I went and made a purchase and the associate asked me if I knew this was happening, I was shocked! Hopefully they do well selling their teas in big box stores, so I will always have access to my favorite flavors!
Atasia B.
I absolutely love Teavana! This is my favorite place to get a cup of tea or pick some up to make at home. They have a variety of flavors, many of them taste very good. The down side is that they are VERY expensive! The other issue is that they do not have many locations in my area so I have to travel over an hour just to get there. In my opinion, it is all worth it.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis , MO
I love getting loose leaf tea from Teavana. They have so much variety and I think the quality is well worth the expensive price. I love fruity flavors and the employees are always very knowledgeable about the products they sell. I highly recommend!
Stephanie R.
This company might be a tad bit pricey but the tea makes it all worth it I mostly order online because I always get the teas a little bit cheaper,I recommend youth berry orange blossom and the dragon fruit you can even mix them taste greatūüėćūüĎĆūüŹĽ
Eliza R.
The only place I will buy my loose leaf tea from. It started off after I ended up at a storefront in my local mall, but once I moved across the country there wasn't one anymore! I still buy the Youthberry mix and Samurai chai tea mix as well online and the rock sugar.
Such a good deal, such good tea!
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
The tea is delicious, but it's so expensive! If you have the money, go for it, but I personally don't think I should spend $30 for a tin of tea when I can go to the Asian Market and get a same size $5-9 of Jasmine Tea. Maybe I will buy it on my next "Treat Yourself" spree since they have so much variety.
C B.
Really not a fan. Overpriced tea that tastes fake. I love herbal teas but these have added "natural flavors" and artificial flavors. Who knows what those are? I would much rather do a loose leaf or bagged tea that it made with herbs and nothing else and choose what type of sweetener (if any) I want to have.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
I love teavana they have so many teas to choose from there is something for everyone. It's on the expensive side but you get a good amount I think. Every teavana I have gone to the employees are super nice and helpful which I love.
Victoria H.
Lorton, VA
Love teavana. So sad to hear they'll be closing stores. They are on the pricey side but it's a great thing to splurge a little on. I love the flavors and the tea maker Teavana Perfectea Maker
raichel j.
For as expensive as this tea is you have to use quadruple the amount to get the flavor you taste in the stores and they use an incredible amount of sugar. Be warned and wary that the tea doesn't taste nearly how you think it will.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.