BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
myia v.
I'm not a fan of Teavana at all. The tea is low graded tea at an expensive price. Their tea pots the same. Pushy sales people or bad service all together.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
If you havent tried this tea, just pop by any retail store and they usually have 4 samples of different flavors at any given time. This stuff is really good!
Christina C.
Mount Pocono, PA
Expensiveeeee. But so yummy and worth it. Just make sure you get a tin container and it will last a while. I love the oprah chai UGH can't get enough of it.
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love Teavana tea. The stores are inviting and the tea taste delicious. The downside is the price. But that being said, I always enjoy drinking their tea.
Kersten B.
I'm so obsessed with teavana! I own probably 30 different teas from them! Each one is so delicious and they are always coming out with new seasonal flavors
Monica C.
Freeport, FL
I love Teavana! I have at least six of their teas, the leaves can be used more than once and always have wonderful flavors and make your body feel good!
Amber O.
Plymouth, MN
Amazing tea selection and flavors! Great quality tea that can be steeped multiple times. The representatives are quite pushy to sell but always pleasant.
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
I would drink nothing but the wonderful hot and cold flavor teas and concoctions from Teavana . If my wallet would let me I would buy the whole store !
Shelby C.
Corvallis, OR
I wish teavana tead were less expensive because they are SO GOOD. I can't get over them. I just wish they would bring some of the prices down a little.
Kristen M.
Mmmmm favorite. I love getting a cup of fresh tea whenever I'm close. I'm hooked. High quality loose teas, knowledgable staff. It smells so good there!
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.