BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Amber O.
Plymouth, MN
Amazing tea selection and flavors! Great quality tea that can be steeped multiple times. The representatives are quite pushy to sell but always pleasant.
Monica C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love Teavana! I have at least six of their teas, the leaves can be used more than once and always have wonderful flavors and make your body feel good!
Shelby C.
Corvallis, OR
I wish teavana tead were less expensive because they are SO GOOD. I can't get over them. I just wish they would bring some of the prices down a little.
Kristen M.
Mmmmm favorite. I love getting a cup of fresh tea whenever I'm close. I'm hooked. High quality loose teas, knowledgable staff. It smells so good there!
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
I would drink nothing but the wonderful hot and cold flavor teas and concoctions from Teavana . If my wallet would let me I would buy the whole store !
Diem L.
Besides the price, Teavana is an absolute dream. The peach tranquility tea is amazing with just enough fruit flavor and without tasting like herbs.
Ruth B.
Love all of the options and flavors they provide. They employees are all so wonderful when trying to find a new tea to try. They never disappoint!
Angelina G.
Manchester, CT
I love all their teas and blends. My favorite would have to be strawberry daiquiri.♥️ The customer service is great but the prices are a little high.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
Hands down best loose leaf tea anywhere. All their teas are delicious and the traveling mugs keep your tea hot/cold for hours! Love their products
Gina G.
Seattle, WA
I don't understand why so expensive lately, a year before I could afford buying a few different flavors but now just one is an expensive treat. :-(
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.