BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Aliza G.
I love Teavana! I have many different teas and the large tea maker. It works great and the teas taste amazing! Go in a store and smell a few of the teas, I'm sure you will leave with a few!
Corinne K.
Riverside, CA
I have yet to find a tea shop that has as many great and strong flavors as Teavana (both in flavored and pure teas). I love the continuous freshness of the product!
Heather R.
I love love love teavana teas!! They are expensive but well worth the price. Loose leaf teas tend to have better and more flavors. I also like that you can blend different flavors together.
Lily D.
Cary, NC
A tea lover's paradise! You can find all types of tea here and even blend some together for a unique taste. It can be pricey but the tea is always so good. Bonus, you can use Starbucks app here too!!
Ann C.
My husband bought a Green tea before and when I had flu, this is the perfect tea for the sore throat. It's just a bit pricey. But if you're looking for a quality tea, grab this.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
I LOVE TEAVANA. i really prefer loose leaf tea and they have the best there! they will help you find one you like based on your preferences (spicy, floral, etc.)
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love Teavana! My boyfriend, and I always stop by for a free sample when we pass it in the mall.. I just wish they sold actual ready-made tea beverages, like Starbucks!
Sara N.
Irvine, CA
Their teas can be hit or miss for me. The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around.
Nathan P.
Although it is quite expensive, their quality and teas is authentic and amazing. Their staff might push you to buy items sometimes though but that's okay haha.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I've loved everything I've tasted from them. And their employees have always been helpful and friendly. Every time I go there I look forward to the experience.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.