BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Anne H.
Durham, NC
I LOVE TEAVANA. i really prefer loose leaf tea and they have the best there! they will help you find one you like based on your preferences (spicy, floral, etc.)
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love Teavana! My boyfriend, and I always stop by for a free sample when we pass it in the mall.. I just wish they sold actual ready-made tea beverages, like Starbucks!
Sara N.
Irvine, CA
Their teas can be hit or miss for me. The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around.
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
Although it is quite expensive, their quality and teas is authentic and amazing. Their staff might push you to buy items sometimes though but that's okay haha.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I've loved everything I've tasted from them. And their employees have always been helpful and friendly. Every time I go there I look forward to the experience.
Christina C.
Mount Pocono, PA
Expensiveeeee. But so yummy and worth it. Just make sure you get a tin container and it will last a while. I love the oprah chai UGH can't get enough of it.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
If you havent tried this tea, just pop by any retail store and they usually have 4 samples of different flavors at any given time. This stuff is really good!
myia v.
I'm not a fan of Teavana at all. The tea is low graded tea at an expensive price. Their tea pots the same. Pushy sales people or bad service all together.
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love Teavana tea. The stores are inviting and the tea taste delicious. The downside is the price. But that being said, I always enjoy drinking their tea.
Kersten B.
I'm so obsessed with teavana! I own probably 30 different teas from them! Each one is so delicious and they are always coming out with new seasonal flavors
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.