BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Kristin L.
Athens, GA
Oh teavana... I love their teas! And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable. The only thing you have to watch is that it can get expensive quick. But, the tea is wonderful!
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
Definitely love their teas. It was my first time being introduced to loose leaf teas (not the instant pouches). I love the different flavors and enjoy this brand so much!
Great samples throughout the store. But you can never get it to taste just like how it was in the store. Kinda cool how they are now collaborating with Starbucks and you will be able to get some of the tea at any Starbucks soon
Ariel W.
Merrimack, NH
I love Teavana, the people there are always so nice and a few are rather funny. They all seem so enthusiastic about the tea. I absolutely love the tea and I just love the atmosphere of the place.
Marina B.
Teavana is a great place to go if you love loose leaf teas! They always have a great selection of mixed teas and let you have multiple samples. Prices are also reasonable. The employees can be a bit too persistent sometimes.
Aliza G.
I love Teavana! I have many different teas and the large tea maker. It works great and the teas taste amazing! Go in a store and smell a few of the teas, I'm sure you will leave with a few!
Corinne K.
Riverside, CA
I have yet to find a tea shop that has as many great and strong flavors as Teavana (both in flavored and pure teas). I love the continuous freshness of the product!
Heather R.
I love love love teavana teas!! They are expensive but well worth the price. Loose leaf teas tend to have better and more flavors. I also like that you can blend different flavors together.
Lily D.
Raleigh, NC
A tea lover's paradise! You can find all types of tea here and even blend some together for a unique taste. It can be pricey but the tea is always so good. Bonus, you can use Starbucks app here too!!
Ann C.
My husband bought a Green tea before and when I had flu, this is the perfect tea for the sore throat. It's just a bit pricey. But if you're looking for a quality tea, grab this.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.