BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
I discovered Teavana when Oprah partnered with them for her Chai tea. Since then, I am hooked!! We're big tea drinkers in my house, and love their loose leaf variety.
Heather T.
Anaheim, CA
I love their variety of flavors. My husband and I have never been big fans of drinking tea, but after trying Teavana, we now have a cup of tea on a weekly basis. The flavors are amazing.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
Never tried a tea here that I didn't like. Of course the price is a little high for me On a regular basis,but I splurge occasionally on Teavana because it's worth it.
Mara K.
Love Teavana! I work with it all day and it's interesting to make different drink combinations with it, especially to bring out the tea's fullest flavor. Knowing just how to do so is key! My fav is an iced green tea with peach flavoring and lemonade!
Melissa H.
Love tea and I live this store I like the free samples of tea you can try although its a little pricey its one of the best teas I've ever tasted there. The flavors are really good!!
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
I love this place! i can literally go crazy and spends tons of $$.. i have about 12 different kinds as of right now and increases during the summer months. My favorite is Fruta Bomba
Great samples throughout the store. But you can never get it to taste just like how it was in the store. Kinda cool how they are now collaborating with Starbucks and you will be able to get some of the tea at any Starbucks soon
Kristin L.
Athens, GA
Oh teavana... I love their teas! And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable. The only thing you have to watch is that it can get expensive quick. But, the tea is wonderful!
Ariel W.
Merrimack, NH
I love Teavana, the people there are always so nice and a few are rather funny. They all seem so enthusiastic about the tea. I absolutely love the tea and I just love the atmosphere of the place.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
Definitely love their teas. It was my first time being introduced to loose leaf teas (not the instant pouches). I love the different flavors and enjoy this brand so much!
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.