BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Shannon D.
Best loose leaf tea around. They have samples all over throughout the store. The best thing is that you can mix some teas together to make the best flavor. Highly recommend.
kendall c.
lake balboa
I enjoy trying the samples they have very exotic sugars and spices mixed together creating an amazing taste and aroma. Very relaxing. It is pricey but you get the original tea pots and tea from Japan.
Raquel W.
Hartford, CT
Teavana Teavana, You are the best. I love you tea sets and your canisters and you flavored teas are on point. What ever herb you put in it starts and ends my day so lovely.
Stephanie Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a tea lover! I love this place. The workers provide great customer service. Every time I visit always get a bag of gen mai cha and oolong tea! Will be returning soon!
Victoria A.
Suffolk, VA
I love Teavana. I've recently gotten into the spirit, mind, and body health so I use the teas to relax me. They taste great too and they always have samples in the store :)
Emily H.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. The teas are amazing and delicious. Right now my favorite one is the blackberry mojito. All of there teas taste so good. Definitely recommend it.
Keara S.
I always like to sample the free teas in the store, but I have never bought any because they seem really overpriced, and the employees are pushy and always scare me away
Paloma F.
edwardsville, IL
I'm huge fan of tea and after i discovered teavana, i'm for sure became a fan! uniques flavors of tea for a good price, you can always find what are you looking for
Megan C.
Best Tea ive ever had! There is one in the mall by my house as well as my mom's in Minnesota. We love to go get big tins of tea and even sample the ones in the front!
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
I discovered Teavana when Oprah partnered with them for her Chai tea. Since then, I am hooked!! We're big tea drinkers in my house, and love their loose leaf variety.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.