BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Victoria A.
Suffolk, VA
I love Teavana. I've recently gotten into the spirit, mind, and body health so I use the teas to relax me. They taste great too and they always have samples in the store :)
Stephanie Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a tea lover! I love this place. The workers provide great customer service. Every time I visit always get a bag of gen mai cha and oolong tea! Will be returning soon!
Keara S.
I always like to sample the free teas in the store, but I have never bought any because they seem really overpriced, and the employees are pushy and always scare me away
Megan C.
Best Tea ive ever had! There is one in the mall by my house as well as my mom's in Minnesota. We love to go get big tins of tea and even sample the ones in the front!
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
I discovered Teavana when Oprah partnered with them for her Chai tea. Since then, I am hooked!! We're big tea drinkers in my house, and love their loose leaf variety.
Heather T.
Anaheim, CA
I love their variety of flavors. My husband and I have never been big fans of drinking tea, but after trying Teavana, we now have a cup of tea on a weekly basis. The flavors are amazing.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
Never tried a tea here that I didn't like. Of course the price is a little high for me On a regular basis,but I splurge occasionally on Teavana because it's worth it.
Mara K.
Love Teavana! I work with it all day and it's interesting to make different drink combinations with it, especially to bring out the tea's fullest flavor. Knowing just how to do so is key! My fav is an iced green tea with peach flavoring and lemonade!
Melissa H.
Love tea and I live this store I like the free samples of tea you can try although its a little pricey its one of the best teas I've ever tasted there. The flavors are really good!!
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
I love this place! i can literally go crazy and spends tons of $$.. i have about 12 different kinds as of right now and increases during the summer months. My favorite is Fruta Bomba
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.