BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Eva C.
Whittier, CA
I totally love this shop! I always buy gifts for my daughters teachers, which they get very excited about. Everyone there is very helpful, and you can try different flavors while you shop. I cant even choose a favorite.
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
I was introduced to this store by my mom recently. The first sample I tried was the Youthberry Wild Orange Blossom tea with German rock sugar. It was so delicious and I was hooked! I ended up buying tea for myself as we'll as my boss as her Christmas gift.
Shay S.
Johnstown, OH
I love love love Teavana. Their prices may be up there, but they almost always have deals running online. Once you taste their tea you'll quickly get over the sticker shock. It's so worth it.
Amanda P.
Coventry, RI
Teavana and is like a candy store for tea lovers. They offer tons of flavors of loose-leaf tea and an array of teapots and steepers. Everything they sell is top quality and worth the price!
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
This is one of my true splurges. I love mixing the teas. My travel mug goes with me everywhere and my yellow tea set gives me a reason to sit down and have a tea party with my daughters.
Amanda S.
Akron, OH
I absolutely love their teas. It's totally changed my perspective on teas to the point that bagged teas just don't compare. Loose leaf is just more flavorful. They have amazing combinations and have just about anything that you have a taste for.
Angel M.
I love teavana their tea's are always on point!! The only reason why I don't buy them more is because it's so damn expensive! But other then that I love this store and their tea's.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
My new favorite obsession. I love tea! It's basically all I ever drink & I decided to give in and try Teavana while at starbucks. I can't get enough! The flavor combo's are amazing.
Abigail N.
Springfield, IL
I just started drinking Teavana tea and it love it. We were given a sample from the store and went back later that day to purchase our own and learn about the tea making process.
Jennifer  C.
FOREST HILL, TX
I tried it in college and have been hooked since! I've even turned some of my friends on to Teavana. I love the selection of tea and when they have a sale - it's a sale! Love it even more now that I can use my Starbucks gold card there.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.