BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Amanda S.
Akron, OH
I absolutely love their teas. It's totally changed my perspective on teas to the point that bagged teas just don't compare. Loose leaf is just more flavorful. They have amazing combinations and have just about anything that you have a taste for.
Angel M.
I love teavana their tea's are always on point!! The only reason why I don't buy them more is because it's so damn expensive! But other then that I love this store and their tea's.
Abigail N.
Springfield, IL
I just started drinking Teavana tea and it love it. We were given a sample from the store and went back later that day to purchase our own and learn about the tea making process.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
My new favorite obsession. I love tea! It's basically all I ever drink & I decided to give in and try Teavana while at starbucks. I can't get enough! The flavor combo's are amazing.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
Teavana teas are amazing, I can't get enough! I was so excited when Teavana started carrying a brand by Oprah - it was a must have for me. That being said, the prices are much higher than I can regularly afford.
Jennifer  C.
FOREST HILL, TX
I tried it in college and have been hooked since! I've even turned some of my friends on to Teavana. I love the selection of tea and when they have a sale - it's a sale! Love it even more now that I can use my Starbucks gold card there.
Raquel W.
Hartford, CT
Teavana Teavana, You are the best. I love you tea sets and your canisters and you flavored teas are on point. What ever herb you put in it starts and ends my day so lovely.
Shannon D.
Best loose leaf tea around. They have samples all over throughout the store. The best thing is that you can mix some teas together to make the best flavor. Highly recommend.
kendall c.
lake balboa
I enjoy trying the samples they have very exotic sugars and spices mixed together creating an amazing taste and aroma. Very relaxing. It is pricey but you get the original tea pots and tea from Japan.
Emily H.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. The teas are amazing and delicious. Right now my favorite one is the blackberry mojito. All of there teas taste so good. Definitely recommend it.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.