BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Katy M.
I love going into the store. It's an experience trying samples and even eating the tea pieces to sample. I just hate the prices. I rarely buy there. The amount you get for the price is a bit ridiculous.
amanda w.
Teavana definitely has a wide range of teas, flavors, and varieties to choose from. They can be a little pricey depending on what type you buy, but they are perfect if you're looking for new teas to try.
Melissa P.
Marion, IA
Teavana has awesome loose leaf tea flavors and I love the samples they offer at the store...however it is too pricey for me!! A friend of mine had a total tea cost for one 8oz tin of $80-100!! Crazy!
Carina O.
I love going in for samples! I'm a huge hot tea drinker and there are a few I love and a few I hate. I'm not a huge fan of "Oprah's Chai". I do own the curved infuser mug I bought online and adore it!
Beth L.
Spokane Vly, WA
I've never been to a Teavana store, but I have several of their teas and one of their teacups (the one that strains the loose tea). The teacup is by far one of coolest things in my kitchen! I've had it for about 7 years now and it's still in great shape and works beautifully.
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Teas and Chai's are delish. We tasted 4-5 in store. They can also mix for you. They offer natural rock sugar as well. This is a sister store to Starbucks. starbucks cards and rewards accepted
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Their maharaja chai oolong tea and samurai chai mate are my absolute favorite! I get these two mixed together and use it with their rock sugar. It is absolutely amazing. I don't want to drink any other tea. I highly recommend this!
Nina S.
Fowlerville, MI
Love this company so much. Their tea is very high quality and tastes amazing. They have a large selection to choose from as well. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
So many different tea flavors and they are (almost) all amazing! And if you ever happen to purchase a tea flavor you don't like, bring it back and they will exchange it for something else.
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
I was introduced to this store by my mom recently. The first sample I tried was the Youthberry Wild Orange Blossom tea with German rock sugar. It was so delicious and I was hooked! I ended up buying tea for myself as we'll as my boss as her Christmas gift.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.