BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Carina O.
I love going in for samples! I'm a huge hot tea drinker and there are a few I love and a few I hate. I'm not a huge fan of "Oprah's Chai". I do own the curved infuser mug I bought online and adore it!
Melissa P.
Marion, IA
Teavana has awesome loose leaf tea flavors and I love the samples they offer at the store...however it is too pricey for me!! A friend of mine had a total tea cost for one 8oz tin of $80-100!! Crazy!
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Their maharaja chai oolong tea and samurai chai mate are my absolute favorite! I get these two mixed together and use it with their rock sugar. It is absolutely amazing. I don't want to drink any other tea. I highly recommend this!
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Teas and Chai's are delish. We tasted 4-5 in store. They can also mix for you. They offer natural rock sugar as well. This is a sister store to Starbucks. starbucks cards and rewards accepted
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
I was introduced to this store by my mom recently. The first sample I tried was the Youthberry Wild Orange Blossom tea with German rock sugar. It was so delicious and I was hooked! I ended up buying tea for myself as we'll as my boss as her Christmas gift.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
So many different tea flavors and they are (almost) all amazing! And if you ever happen to purchase a tea flavor you don't like, bring it back and they will exchange it for something else.
Eva C.
Whittier, CA
I totally love this shop! I always buy gifts for my daughters teachers, which they get very excited about. Everyone there is very helpful, and you can try different flavors while you shop. I cant even choose a favorite.
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
This is one of my true splurges. I love mixing the teas. My travel mug goes with me everywhere and my yellow tea set gives me a reason to sit down and have a tea party with my daughters.
Shay S.
Johnstown, OH
I love love love Teavana. Their prices may be up there, but they almost always have deals running online. Once you taste their tea you'll quickly get over the sticker shock. It's so worth it.
Amanda P.
Coventry, RI
Teavana and is like a candy store for tea lovers. They offer tons of flavors of loose-leaf tea and an array of teapots and steepers. Everything they sell is top quality and worth the price!
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.