BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
Alexandria S.
If I could spend all my pack check at this store I think I would. I love everything there's the flavors of the tea, the different equipment you can buy is awesome. You can get so much information from the employees too!
Lauren S.
Superior, WI
Teavana is very good but really expensive. I get it once in a while. However, their tea is not as healthy a straight tea leaf. They add sugars and fruits to them. Though it isn't the most unhealthy thing a good old plain tea leaf is better for you.
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
Teavana has the best teas. I have yet to try a tea of theirs I don't like. I just don't like how their salespeople try to push you so hard to buy their tea. They could let their tea samples speak for themselves.
Sierra S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love going into the store and buying a cup of blueberry & watermelon iced tea. I bought some honey spoons for a gift for my grandmother. I REALLY want to go in and buy a really beautiful tea set. Pricey though
Nikk N.
Teavana Teas are great! The taste and aroma is exquisite! HOWEVER, I think they are overpriced! I live around many Tea shops that sell QUALITY tea, such as TS Emporium. I think this store is overly hyped. The tea is great,but the prices aren't.
Madeline L.
Millis, MA
I have been in here a few times, usually because my sister drags me, but I have always enjoyed it. The flavors of tea that I tried were always creative, unique, and delicious. The staff is not always very helpful or knowledgeable unfortunately.
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I buy all of my loose leaf teas from Teavana. They are very flavorful, and I like the ritual of making tea. Their teapots and sets are gorgeous. I love getting a glass of their iced tea while I am shopping.
Taylor B.
Teavana introduced me to coffee flavored tea. Does tea give me the same effect as coffee? Not at all, but if you're like me and you consume caffeinated drinks for the flavor alone, this brand's loose leaf will not disappoint. It's pricey, but you have the option of buying a cup to go and have the tea replace your usual Starbucks order.
amanda w.
Teavana definitely has a wide range of teas, flavors, and varieties to choose from. They can be a little pricey depending on what type you buy, but they are perfect if you're looking for new teas to try.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
While their tea is delicious, their overwhelming sales employees are overbearing and they'll try and sell you up hundreds of dollars for stuff you can honestly do without. I avoid teavana because of this.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.