BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Cristal S.
Modesto, CA
Teavana can be pricy but if you shop smart you can get some good deals. They often have mark downs and sales. It is a treat you can enjoy year round iced or hot their teas are delicious. Get your caffeine fix without the bad breath.

Theodora B.
The tea at teavana is great but it's much more expensive than it seems like it should be. It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything
Nichole W.
Durham, NC
Teavana is excellent! I love that it is a great quality and fair trade. All of the flavors are delicious and I love all of the different combinations you can make. Everyone in the stores are extremely friendly and helpful.
Melanie B.
Salem, MA
A little overpriced but they have great, long lasting products! The tea is great too- with many different varieties. I recommend the tea tumblers and the tea spoons!
January G.
We only have one local store, but since I don't drink tea often, it's no big deal. The prices are kind of high, but for as infrequently as I drink it, I'm not turned away by it. Their on-line customer service is amazing as well.
Corinna R.
Toledo, OH
This is the best loose-leaf tea I've ever had. It is affordable and great to have throughout the day! I go at least 3-4 times a week to get it. It is so much better then store brands. It healthy and delicious! I definitely recommend this tea to any tea lovers!!
Megan P.
There tea is top notch definitely worth it, although buying their loose leaf can be pretty pricey. Still i appreciate that i have a shop near me because not many places serve the quantity or quality of teas that Teavana does.
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
I have never actually been into a teavana store, but I have bought many teas online from them. Their teas are top notch quality and always taste fresh. The prices are also very good for excellent quality loose leaf teas.
Alexandria S.
If I could spend all my pack check at this store I think I would. I love everything there's the flavors of the tea, the different equipment you can buy is awesome. You can get so much information from the employees too!
Jessica E.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the Oprah Chai Tea! Unlike most tea places, Teavana has lots of brewing technology. They have stuff that you can use at the office even without electricity to brew tea. I love their tea, although it is expensive.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.