BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Melanie B.
Somerville, MA
A little overpriced but they have great, long lasting products! The tea is great too- with many different varieties. I recommend the tea tumblers and the tea spoons!
Megan P.
There tea is top notch definitely worth it, although buying their loose leaf can be pretty pricey. Still i appreciate that i have a shop near me because not many places serve the quantity or quality of teas that Teavana does.
Nichole W.
Durham, NC
Teavana is excellent! I love that it is a great quality and fair trade. All of the flavors are delicious and I love all of the different combinations you can make. Everyone in the stores are extremely friendly and helpful.
Corinna R.
Toledo, OH
This is the best loose-leaf tea I've ever had. It is affordable and great to have throughout the day! I go at least 3-4 times a week to get it. It is so much better then store brands. It healthy and delicious! I definitely recommend this tea to any tea lovers!!
January G.
We only have one local store, but since I don't drink tea often, it's no big deal. The prices are kind of high, but for as infrequently as I drink it, I'm not turned away by it. Their on-line customer service is amazing as well.
Jessica E.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the Oprah Chai Tea! Unlike most tea places, Teavana has lots of brewing technology. They have stuff that you can use at the office even without electricity to brew tea. I love their tea, although it is expensive.
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
I have never actually been into a teavana store, but I have bought many teas online from them. Their teas are top notch quality and always taste fresh. The prices are also very good for excellent quality loose leaf teas.
Alexandria S.
If I could spend all my pack check at this store I think I would. I love everything there's the flavors of the tea, the different equipment you can buy is awesome. You can get so much information from the employees too!
Lauren S.
Superior, WI
Teavana is very good but really expensive. I get it once in a while. However, their tea is not as healthy a straight tea leaf. They add sugars and fruits to them. Though it isn't the most unhealthy thing a good old plain tea leaf is better for you.
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
Teavana has the best teas. I have yet to try a tea of theirs I don't like. I just don't like how their salespeople try to push you so hard to buy their tea. They could let their tea samples speak for themselves.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.