BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Samantha D.
I love teavana my husband would say I'm obsessed. I love the different flavor and the fact you can mix and match to make what you want. I'm very sad this store is closing I wish that they would at least keep the tea in Starbucks so I can either get my loose leaf tea there or I can still order a drink to go. I'm not sure what I'm going to do now. I also love the store carries bottles you can make your tea in if you're in a hurry and it keeps it hot or cold literally all day!
Kaila F.
Once they started selling their teas in grocery stores I thought I was going to go broke. I loved their teas when I used to work in the mall and get discounted and sometimes even free teas, I completely fell in love. My all time favorite will have to be the blueberry pineapple, so if you ever see that one in the store you HAVE to try it. Either that or the mango black tea one. I mean they're all great but theses would have to be the top two!
Grace R.
Dallas, TX
I adore teavana. If you are a big tea drinker, you know that quality is everything. Teavana's got some seriously high quality teas and I'm more than willing to pay for quality. My favorite tea is the Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate and because I don't like sweet stuff, I just drink it as it is. If you're looking to explore the world of super high quality tea, I 100% recommend checking out Teavana before all of the stores close next year.
Nicole D.
If you love tea and don't mind spending a few extra bucks for quality then look no further! They have everything you need from tea pots, cups and sugar and they really make tea making as a ritual. They do have free samples and you can also pay for a regular cup of whatever tea you want. The price depends on the kind and what size cup w/o you want and they can also mix and match. They have such a great selection that will be great for anybody!
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Absolutely love the variety of loose leaf teas available here! I also love how they work with you and help you find the perfect teas, and they teach you about which kinds you can blend together for a new mix! It's also nice that they provide brewed samples to try. I'm also a big fan of their tea steeping water bottles - they're nice to get at end of the season sales! The only negative I would have is that some of the teas are pricey.
Gina-Marie M.
Medford, MA
Pricey but I would definitely say worth it. They have a wonderful selection and staff that is knowledgeable and helpful. I try to make most of my purchases around holiday season because they tend to have sales. Make sure you join the emailing list to get coupons and notifications of sales. You can also now pay using your Starbucks card/app!
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
I looooove teavana. The prices are high but it's worth it. I love loose leaf teas and after one use you can actually let the leafs dry and use them again. Obviously the tea will be stronger the first use but to get the most bang for your buck just give those leafs a good time to dry and enjoy your next cup! I especially love the green teas they have at Teavana. Whenever I'm feeling under the weather I always make myself a cup.
Ashley C.
I love this company. They have the most helpful people. I am hooked on their rev up tea. I really feel like it gives me embers without the crash. I drink tea everyday. I mix some of their flavored teas with their matcha for great flavor and energy. Good prices for amazing quality.
Jane B.
I love everything about Teavana, except for their high prices on many items, but I usually stick to shopping on sale. It is such a shame that they announced last month that all stores will be closing. I went and made a purchase and the associate asked me if I knew this was happening, I was shocked! Hopefully they do well selling their teas in big box stores, so I will always have access to my favorite flavors!
Josephine T.
Ive cut back on Pepsi a lot the last few months and find myself drinking more tea. I love the loose leaves that you are able to purchase at the store. If you are unable to purchase at the store, starbucks sells the bag. It does it a little more pricer but it taste amazing!
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.