BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Anna T.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'm used to only getting such high-quality tea and great service at family owned shops! Teavana's brand identity is killer. They sell everything from cast iron to glass pots, and you can sample any of their leaves before making a purchase.
Danielle J.
Fullerton, CA
Great customer service...I always feel so welcome going there! And they have samples in their store which is a win for myself! I haven't come across a tea there that I don't love...I literally have like 20 of their teas...lol
I recommend smelling the teas in their tins before buying!
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
I used to work at Teavana, and I miss it so much! The teas are high quality (why they are high priced) and amazing for overall health. There is a tea for every need/occasion, and tastes amazing, too.
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Too Pricey, and too pushy. I will only purchase from them online. I do like their Rock Sugar, and I will buy tea if it is on sale/clearance on their website. Don't get caught up in the Retail fancy of this store...try Adagio Teas instead!
Alyssa G.
Ypsilanti, MI
As an avid tea drinker, Teavana is one of my favorite stores. It's got a plethora of blends and flavors coupled with a wide variety of kettles, pots, cups, mugs, and steepers. The staff is knowledgable and polite with every interaction.
Tabitha  R.
Darien, IL
Teavana is one of the best places around to get loose leaf tea. I found it really hard to find anywhere else that has the same selection of tea. Teavana really educates the customer of tea as well!
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
I love visiting the stores! So many tea selections and products, and they always have sample teas to try. I have not been disappointed with a single thing I've purchased here.
Cristal S.
Modesto, CA
Teavana can be pricy but if you shop smart you can get some good deals. They often have mark downs and sales. It is a treat you can enjoy year round iced or hot their teas are delicious. Get your caffeine fix without the bad breath.

Anjelica W.
Islip, NY
I absolutely adore Teavana. I'm very glad to see tea catching on, and there is such an art to loose leaf brewing. I think tea tastes better when brewed this way, and it forces you to slow down, and I believe that helps you to enjoy the tea more. I've found some really great teas through Teavana, and I am always trying more!
Theodora B.
The tea at teavana is great but it's much more expensive than it seems like it should be. It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.