BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Courtney S.
Cumming, GA
I'll admit, their prices can be insane if not on sale but the variety is amazing. And the workers are super helpful. And ALWAYS try the samples, you might just find your next favorite tea!
Madeleine S.
Denver, Colorado
Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home. I do appreciate that they are dedicated to tea, but I'd rather spend my money elsewhere.
Chelsea W.
I loooove their teas and tea-making products, but my goodness, the employees are so pushy. Sometimes I think I would be more likely to buy their teas if I could just have some samples and not hear the whole story of where it came from or how you make it, etc.
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
I want to give this more of 3.75 stars because it is sooo expensive. But if you want a tea experience this is the place. Great place to introduce your self to the the world of tea. The workers are knowledgeable about the tea and can tell you a lot about it.
Monica C.
Scottdale, GA
This place is like a tea lovers Wonderland lol. My husband and I really love this place and makes trips to it a couple times a year to stock up. The teas are such good quality and are so deng tasty! I think they could convert any tea-hater into a tea-lover!
Irish C.
A bit on the pricey side. But the quality is nice. Ive tried a variety of flavors. Youthberry would be my favorite! It goes well hot or cold. They also have good deals during sale season
Dara C.
I have one of their steepers and while it works just as it should, it's kind of a pain to clean. Their teas are also great but I wish they had more stores available all over so I could smell what I'm purchasing. The closest one is several cities away.
Meaghan G.
Groton, MA
I love Teavana. I know some people have issues with the sales staff being pushy but I just told them I only had enough cash for what I was buying and it was fine! hey are not going to waste time pushing product on someone who can not afford it! I love the teas I have and will continue to go back!
Morgan G.
Evansville, IN
Such a great company with amazing customer service! There are no stores near me, but you can order online and pick up at any store or have it shipped to you! Great taste and very unique as well! They also make great accessories, like tea steepers.
Anna T.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'm used to only getting such high-quality tea and great service at family owned shops! Teavana's brand identity is killer. They sell everything from cast iron to glass pots, and you can sample any of their leaves before making a purchase.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.