- "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
- "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
- "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
- "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
- "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Their teas are way expensive and are made way stronger in store than recommended on the recipe but man are they so good! I have so many of the flavors. I also love the steeping mug I have... And visiting the store for samples is nice!
I love teavana. The array of flavors for tea is awesome if you are a tealove like i am. However the customer serviceis either really good or really bad that is the only downside. The teas taste amazing. I love that they give out samples. Its a good way to find a teayou will love
Amazing quality teas and you can taste anything you want. The workers are always super helpful and awesome! Great selection and not a bad price either for how natural all their ingredients are! Love!
I love going to teavana and finding new teas. It's always fun and exciting. But the people that work at teavana are like used car salesmen. They want you to buy buy buy and will pressure you to buy as much as they can get you to get. They have great information and recommendations but I wish there was less pressure to buy every time I went. I'm a regular customer, don't push!! My goodness
First time in the store and I loved it. Since you arrived the delicious smell hits you. The employees are very kind and they offered you different samples of tea. The flavor es are great! The price is a little bit in the expensive side. I you love tea you should give it a try.
I really like this store, but it can be on the pricey side. That said, they have some fantastic gift boxes that are really quite affordable. I really like their pumpkin spice tea and the Youthberry Wild Orange Blossom. If you are in need of a beautiful gift, the blooming tea balls are gorgeous in the clear decanters.
I'm not much of a tea fan at all but when my sister insists I drink tea with her ( I don't know why its so important to her) I go to teavana. I like the peach tranquility tea because the taste isn't all that overwhelming. The tevanas Ive been to are pretty nice and the employees know their stuff. The issue would be the price but I guess its fine for what they sell.
Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home. I do appreciate that they are dedicated to tea, but I'd rather spend my money elsewhere.
Tea is awesome and everything I have from Teavana is amazing. From my little tea kettle that drains the tea into my cup to the Sinful Chocolate Tea that is like dessert in a cup, this place is amazing. Also my local shop's staff is top notch. Love love love.
Q & A
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Whats your favorite tea?
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos