BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Lacy P.
Lima, OH
Love all the teas and many of their products are awesome. The Blueberry Bliss, Toasted Nut Brulee, and Cacao Mint are a few of my favorites. As well as the rock sugar. However, they are so high priced. I would love to try more teas and invest in a few tea tools, but they are just too pricey for me. I only purchase from here on special occasions. Although, if you have the money, they are very good.
MORGANA R.
Bradenton, FL
I was never a huge fan of tea until I visited Teavana. They have some amazing teas. They will even brew a tea for you. Great samples per season. Make sure if you find a tea you like to get it before it's gone. Many teas they do not care all season or year. They even have a handy tea pot that goes right over your cup I highly recommend it.
Ashley F.
Tevana loose teas are my absolute favorite! They are so flavorful and fresh! i use their loose yeas with my Tevana infuser tumbler and wow perfect warm drink, or pouring them over ice and yum perfect cold summer drink. They can be a bit pricey but in my opinion they are worth every cent!
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
There is a Teavana at my local mall and while the tea is delicious, its very expensive. There is no way that for the amount of tea I drink that I could ever afford to buy all of my tea there. I'll go there every once in a while and pick out a unique tea I know I won't find anywhere else.
Mira A.
Abington, ma
The service at Teavana is fantastic. Every location I've been to, all the employees are extremely friendly and attentive, without being overwhelming. The teas are all delicious, though I do feel they are a bit over priced. I love that they hold the consumers hand into the world of teas.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
The tea here really is amazing , it's a bit high in price but worth it . My only complaint is the sales people are usually pushy to get you to buy more tea accessories that you can get cheaper somewhere else
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
This stuff is mad expensive, but overall worth it in the end. There's much cheaper tea online, but you don't get the benefit of walking into the store and smelling it yourself before you decide to buy it. Definitely buy accessories elsewhere, though, since they're waaaay overpriced in store.
Tiffany C.
Hamilton, OH
Teavana has some amazing teas and there is a huge variety to choose from. I like the shopping experience online better than in stores. The positive thing about shopping in the store is that you can smell the teas but beware depending on the location you go to they will try to upsell you and sometimes they don't like when you say no.
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Teavana is a feast for tea lover's eyes. Their stores are fun, unique havens in the mall. What I don't like: the pushy, snooty workers and the high cost of tea. There are lots of other places that sell loose leaf tea at a more reasonable rate that sometimes even taste better. I do like being able to use Starbucks giftcards there though.
Alexa  D.
If you're in the Boston area or Canada area I would prefer David's Tea. David's tea is less expensive, a higher quality, friendlier workers and a better atmosphere. The tea at Teavana is delicious but it goes bad quickly if you don't get the tins. The workers are rude unless they know you are going to buy something. The tea is overly priced and they always try to get you to buy more than you want.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.