BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
This stuff is mad expensive, but overall worth it in the end. There's much cheaper tea online, but you don't get the benefit of walking into the store and smelling it yourself before you decide to buy it. Definitely buy accessories elsewhere, though, since they're waaaay overpriced in store.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
There is a Teavana at my local mall and while the tea is delicious, its very expensive. There is no way that for the amount of tea I drink that I could ever afford to buy all of my tea there. I'll go there every once in a while and pick out a unique tea I know I won't find anywhere else.
Lacy P.
Lima, OH
Love all the teas and many of their products are awesome. The Blueberry Bliss, Toasted Nut Brulee, and Cacao Mint are a few of my favorites. As well as the rock sugar. However, they are so high priced. I would love to try more teas and invest in a few tea tools, but they are just too pricey for me. I only purchase from here on special occasions. Although, if you have the money, they are very good.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
The tea here really is amazing , it's a bit high in price but worth it . My only complaint is the sales people are usually pushy to get you to buy more tea accessories that you can get cheaper somewhere else
MORGANA R.
Bradenton, FL
I was never a huge fan of tea until I visited Teavana. They have some amazing teas. They will even brew a tea for you. Great samples per season. Make sure if you find a tea you like to get it before it's gone. Many teas they do not care all season or year. They even have a handy tea pot that goes right over your cup I highly recommend it.
Mira A.
Abington, ma
The service at Teavana is fantastic. Every location I've been to, all the employees are extremely friendly and attentive, without being overwhelming. The teas are all delicious, though I do feel they are a bit over priced. I love that they hold the consumers hand into the world of teas.
Ashley F.
Tevana loose teas are my absolute favorite! They are so flavorful and fresh! i use their loose yeas with my Tevana infuser tumbler and wow perfect warm drink, or pouring them over ice and yum perfect cold summer drink. They can be a bit pricey but in my opinion they are worth every cent!
Andrea B.
Syracuse , NY
Great store, with a wide variety of different teas and flavors. the employees are always so friendly and helpful when I go in and just can't decide what tea i want to buy and they're always very generous with the sampling. Now when I go to Starbucks at only by the Teavana teas that they sell
Alexa  D.
If you're in the Boston area or Canada area I would prefer David's Tea. David's tea is less expensive, a higher quality, friendlier workers and a better atmosphere. The tea at Teavana is delicious but it goes bad quickly if you don't get the tins. The workers are rude unless they know you are going to buy something. The tea is overly priced and they always try to get you to buy more than you want.
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Teavana is a feast for tea lover's eyes. Their stores are fun, unique havens in the mall. What I don't like: the pushy, snooty workers and the high cost of tea. There are lots of other places that sell loose leaf tea at a more reasonable rate that sometimes even taste better. I do like being able to use Starbucks giftcards there though.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.