BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Jaime K.
Way too expensive! And very picky on how to brew their tea. They will let you pick the tea based on the smell. They take out giant tons of tea and wave the smell toward you. It is an amazing experience. You can mix teas also to get the perfect mix of flavors.
Amanda S.
Warwick, RI
To say that I love Teavana tea is an understatement. I could spend an hour in the store looking around. I have so much tea at home I could open up my own Teavana shop. I do however prefer to shop from home for two reasons: the sales people in the store are very pushy and won't let you just look without hounding you the whole time and 2: you get a free tea sample with every order. My favorite item is the Perfect Tea Maker.
Brittany R.
Gastonia , NC
I absolutely love the amazing scent in the air when you walk into one of their stores. The staff is generally very knowledgeable and helpful! It's easy to feel overwhelmed in their store, as there is so many to choose from, but their staff helps to ease your worry. Creme Brulee Pumpkin is one of my faves!
Yvette B.
So in my search to find alternatives to soda I ventured in Teavana. I tried the Winterberry sample they had and it was amazing. I bought some of that and the Teavana's Jade Citrus Mint Green Tea blend, some loose tea bags and a perfect Tea Spoon. I love it. I drink them hot or cold. I feel better drinking tea. I have more energy than when I drank all that soda.
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
I love their variety of teas but their prices on some things are a little bit crazy and the minimum on how much you can get is either 2 oz or 4 oz for a blend which is ridiculous what if you don't like it? You're stuck with all kinds that will go to waste.
Kasey K.
I have bought only one thing from here and I really did not like it at all. It cost too much, it tasted so weird. Their tea is really overpriced. I am a simple person when it comes to tea. It doesn't have to be sold in giant tins in a fancy store and be called "artisan" for me to want it. In fact, Teavana doesn't sell much I am really even interested in
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
The tea is delicious, but it's so expensive! If you have the money, go for it, but I personally don't think I should spend $30 for a tin of tea when I can go to the Asian Market and get a same size $5-9 of Jasmine Tea. Maybe I will buy it on my next "Treat Yourself" spree since they have so much variety.
Aimee F.
Bulverde
I was just introduced to Teavana and LOVE IT! The tea selections and the freshness of each of the tea leaves is amazing. The person that introduced me to this tea was so passionate about each tea leaf and how it was very healthy, I fell in love. I am currently researching which ones to buy in bulk!
Mariah W.
I love teavana loose leaf teas. They're addicting and so full of flavor. I've tried so many and have never been disappointed. I would have gave it 5 stars if it wasn't for the price. And sometimes I would want to try different flavor without being forced to buy 2 ozs but overall it's amazing.
Jillian R.
I love teavava! They're selection of tea is phenomenal and the staff is very knowledgeable. However, they push for sales no matter what! I asked for two oz. of tea and was given and charged for 3.5 oz, that is an extra 6$!!
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.