BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Daniella S.
Schaumburg, IL
Teavanna is such a genius cooperation because they have so many varieties of delicious teas that advertise being healthy but are completely bad for you. Teavannas teas are loaded with pesticides and they charge a lot of money for their tea. Go somewhere else .. I know their tea taste good but it's not worth the money.
Shatecka M.
I used to work here after I had bought the tea when I say they have the best loose leaf teas ever you should really go check them out my favorite is the peach blooming green tea. and the most beautiful teapots and travel mugs.
Samantha N.
Yummy drinks at Starbucks but even yummier drinks from their actual store! So many to choose from either hot or cold all so tasty. Of course the samples are always amazing and let you get a taste of what they have in store.
Joanne S.
Whenever I pass by the store in the mall I stop for a sample tea. I have purchased some of the teas in the past. They are SUPER pricey and they never taste the same as they do in the store. I can assure you it is NOT for my lack of trying. They blend the teas in the store so I don't get the same flavor. It was a HUGE disappointment. The tea might work well for you. It just wasn't for me.
Monica L.
I love tea, so after finding Teavana I automatically loved it. However I didn't love the prices. I do think it is worth it and appreciated the loose teas. Plus liked that you can taste some of the teas before you buy them.
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
I love tea and this store caters to those likes. Not to mention they have different samples of their tea that you can try. The thing is, it is pretty pricey. I do love their different flavors and they do put a sticker on your purchase telling you how much to use.
Amanda S.
Warwick, RI
To say that I love Teavana tea is an understatement. I could spend an hour in the store looking around. I have so much tea at home I could open up my own Teavana shop. I do however prefer to shop from home for two reasons: the sales people in the store are very pushy and won't let you just look without hounding you the whole time and 2: you get a free tea sample with every order. My favorite item is the Perfect Tea Maker.
Kacy B.
My husband was very sweet and bought me some Teavana tea while he was out of town a while back. I really enjoyed it, but would've preferred to have had tea bags instead of loose leaf. I just don't like having to clean up after it. Overall, it was a nice treat, but a little expensive to have consistently.
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
It smells great when you walk into the store. They have a variety of different teas, and always have a sample of a tea I've never tried before. The sales associates are very knowledgeable, but I've found some of them are somewhat tea snobs. Otherwise, this is a great place to buy tea and brewing accessories.
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
Teavana tea is really good it's even appealing to children, but I don't feel like I'm getting a natural health benefit from this tea. It's more of a taste good type of tea. Always sweet and fruity. I'm more into the health benefits of a tea and it's seems like teavana is just a let's make something that taste good type of place.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.