BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA
I love trying new teas and I love all the tea I've had from Teavanna however they are just too expensive. I also do not have one near me so it's a minimum 2 hour drive to get to a store from where I live. Do your research before going into the store or it can be overwhelming. The staff is not the greatest at helping you.
Daniella S.
Schaumburg, IL
Teavanna is such a genius cooperation because they have so many varieties of delicious teas that advertise being healthy but are completely bad for you. Teavannas teas are loaded with pesticides and they charge a lot of money for their tea. Go somewhere else .. I know their tea taste good but it's not worth the money.
Joan A.
I stopped drinking coffee because I fell in love with this tea. I love the many different flavors that they have. There's always tea brewing at home. I love their infusers it works great. I like when I have guests at the house people are always so interested in the the perfect tea maker that I have on the counter. I love the aromas of the teas, and i love their rock sugar!
Tecka M.
I used to work here after I had bought the tea when I say they have the best loose leaf teas ever you should really go check them out my favorite is the peach blooming green tea. and the most beautiful teapots and travel mugs.
Samantha N.
Yummy drinks at Starbucks but even yummier drinks from their actual store! So many to choose from either hot or cold all so tasty. Of course the samples are always amazing and let you get a taste of what they have in store.
Jennifer B.
Ottawa, KS
I love tea and this store caters to those likes. Not to mention they have different samples of their tea that you can try. The thing is, it is pretty pricey. I do love their different flavors and they do put a sticker on your purchase telling you how much to use.
Joanne S.
Whenever I pass by the store in the mall I stop for a sample tea. I have purchased some of the teas in the past. They are SUPER pricey and they never taste the same as they do in the store. I can assure you it is NOT for my lack of trying. They blend the teas in the store so I don't get the same flavor. It was a HUGE disappointment. The tea might work well for you. It just wasn't for me.
Monica L.
I love tea, so after finding Teavana I automatically loved it. However I didn't love the prices. I do think it is worth it and appreciated the loose teas. Plus liked that you can taste some of the teas before you buy them.
Jaime K.
Way too expensive! And very picky on how to brew their tea. They will let you pick the tea based on the smell. They take out giant tons of tea and wave the smell toward you. It is an amazing experience. You can mix teas also to get the perfect mix of flavors.
Kacy B.
My husband was very sweet and bought me some Teavana tea while he was out of town a while back. I really enjoyed it, but would've preferred to have had tea bags instead of loose leaf. I just don't like having to clean up after it. Overall, it was a nice treat, but a little expensive to have consistently.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.