BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Ash M.
Elmont , NY
I love this store because there are so many options and I want to try them all! I am a fan of their flavored black teas like earl gray and Chai. I also like their fruity and floral teas. They have really good starter kits for people who are new to using loose tea. It's worth trying out.
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
I've seen Teavana is malls by my house before and tried their free samples but never actually gave it a chance. This weekend I tried a tea mix that was so addicting I had to get it. I found a lot of flavor I really liked and they are great quality. I am now in love with Teavana teas. I am a tea fanatic and Teavana is the best I've ever had!
Melissa S.
As a tea enthusiast, i love this place immensely. I'll admit it is pricey but you're getting your money's worth with the quality of the teas! The products they have are made for anyone to use. i see people of all ages come by the store excited to try something new! I've got my whole family into these teas.
Harmony S.
Port Orange, Fl
I love the variety that this company offers you with their teas. I order tea online and it ships very quickly. Loose leaf tea is great because you can control the flavor of your tea by adding more or less and steeping longer. Teavana is a great company I don't have any complaints
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
I stumbled across Teavana while Christmas shopping one year. I walked out of the shop with more items than I'd bought in the rest of the mall combined! I love the teas, tins, mugs, everything! The clerks have shown me combinations of teas I'd never thought of before. I threw away all the tea bags at home and I'm officially a tea snob.
Stephany R.
Long Beach, CA
First let me start with the taste of these teas.they are amazing! Very soft blends with amazing aromas that still pack a punch. I love their green tea . My only issue is the price tag. Way overpriced for anyone living on a budget. This is my once and a while treat to myself!
Lexi R.
Bowie, MD
Im not a huge tea person usually, but teavana is so delicious! I love how you can mix any flavors you want and can get it sweetened how you like. Its a really personal experience there. However, the downfall is the price, i was fortunate enough to get a mall discount from working at another store. Look out for awesome sales though!
Shakis D.
I never drank tea until a friend purchased some for me to try. I was hooked. However, the only tea taste I liked became discontinued. I haven't had the opportunity to see what other teas I would like from them since there isn't a store in my area. Overall, the tea is expensive and depending on the taste you like, they make some good tea.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Seriously one of the only places I buy my tea. There's a location a few stores down from where I work, and when I need a pick-me-up on a break, I always go in and grab a fresh cup. The looseleaf teas are the absolute best, as well. They have a huge selection and will answer any questions you have about flavor or tea preferences.
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA
I love trying new teas and I love all the tea I've had from Teavanna however they are just too expensive. I also do not have one near me so it's a minimum 2 hour drive to get to a store from where I live. Do your research before going into the store or it can be overwhelming. The staff is not the greatest at helping you.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.