BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I like trying the samples and sometimes you feel the effects of the tea right after you drink them or the day after. It's worth it to buy the tin so that you can keep going back for more tea, if you drink a lot of tea that is. The cold teas are very flavorful and delicious. I also like the tea pots and I really want to get the pretty glass one soon.
Ashley C.
I love Teavana tea products. Knowing that you're drinking something that is made from all natural ingredients is wonderful. I am typically a coffee drinker, but alternate between coffee and tea. For health purposes, tea seems to be easier on my digestive system than coffee and still provides me with the caffeine that I need to jumpstart my morning.
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
I was first introduced to their teas this weekend, and I fell in love! The tea is so rich, pure, and flavorful. That doesn't even begin to describe how wholesome their teas are. I've been a tea bag kind of person for awhile, but their loose teas could convert me. Worth the price! I wish there was a store closer to where I live. I would be there every day!
Laura S.
Cohoes, NY
My lovely boyfriend got me a new teaset here for mother's day. While I loved the set he bought me, I was unable to buy any tea blends here. Not only was it overpriced and under quality, but every blend I wanted to try contained ingredients I'm allergic to. It was disappointing. We will be purchasing our loose leaf teas from our local tea house. Much cheaper, much better quality, and a much larger variety!
Mackenzie W.
Lincoln, NE
Went to Teavana for the first time not too long ago. A tea lover's dream! There were so many different types and flavors of tea that I had a hard time choosing! I considered working there for discounts. Haha. The customer service was awesome and she helped me with any questions that I had, however I did feel somewhat pushed into buying some things.
Melissa S.
As a tea enthusiast, i love this place immensely. I'll admit it is pricey but you're getting your money's worth with the quality of the teas! The products they have are made for anyone to use. i see people of all ages come by the store excited to try something new! I've got my whole family into these teas.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
I love this store because there are so many options and I want to try them all! I am a fan of their flavored black teas like earl gray and Chai. I also like their fruity and floral teas. They have really good starter kits for people who are new to using loose tea. It's worth trying out.
Calixta E.
I went in a Teavana shop with the mother and I was in awe. It smelled divine in there and the lady who helped was so sweet and down to earth I love how you are able to taste test some teas before commiting to a purchase. The only downside to this is that I can find their teas and tea-ware cheaper online. Still a great place for teas though!
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
I've seen Teavana is malls by my house before and tried their free samples but never actually gave it a chance. This weekend I tried a tea mix that was so addicting I had to get it. I found a lot of flavor I really liked and they are great quality. I am now in love with Teavana teas. I am a tea fanatic and Teavana is the best I've ever had!
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
I stumbled across Teavana while Christmas shopping one year. I walked out of the shop with more items than I'd bought in the rest of the mall combined! I love the teas, tins, mugs, everything! The clerks have shown me combinations of teas I'd never thought of before. I threw away all the tea bags at home and I'm officially a tea snob.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.