BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Jackie W.
I positively LOVE this store to death. Loose leaf tea (in my opinion) is the best kid of tea there is. You can see the fruit and flowers and tea leaves. At Teavana there are SO MANY KINDS! It's seriously like tea heaven. For what you're getting, the prices are pretty reasonable. There's also tea accessories, like tea mints, sugar, cups, pots, ect. I love it all.
Laura H.
S Hamilton, MA
I absolutely love going into a Teavana store. There are great samples and I love all their various types of teas. They have some really creative blends, and I enjoy most all of them. I recently got the Teavana Tea Maker (individual cup size) for Christmas, and LOVE it. It enables the tea flavors to be really brew. Their teas are a bit pricey...but amazing.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I like trying the samples and sometimes you feel the effects of the tea right after you drink them or the day after. It's worth it to buy the tin so that you can keep going back for more tea, if you drink a lot of tea that is. The cold teas are very flavorful and delicious. I also like the tea pots and I really want to get the pretty glass one soon.
Taylor C.
I don't really like tea. Much at all. But Teavana had their annual sale so I bought ten different loose leaf teas, all different kinds and flavors. I find that their infuser mug doesn't infuse very well, but a teapot with a built-in infuser works really well! Only a little sugar and it's perfect.
Hayli Z.
I enjoy the flavors of tea Teavanna has, however, I feel like to buy their tea or other products is a little pricey. It isn't bad to buy a tea there to drink, but to purchase the actual tea itself can get pretty expensive. However, I LOVE the fact that they offer samples of their tea every day because I like to try a tea before I buy a large cup of it.
Mackenzie W.
Lincoln, NE
Went to Teavana for the first time not too long ago. A tea lover's dream! There were so many different types and flavors of tea that I had a hard time choosing! I considered working there for discounts. Haha. The customer service was awesome and she helped me with any questions that I had, however I did feel somewhat pushed into buying some things.
Ashley C.
I love Teavana tea products. Knowing that you're drinking something that is made from all natural ingredients is wonderful. I am typically a coffee drinker, but alternate between coffee and tea. For health purposes, tea seems to be easier on my digestive system than coffee and still provides me with the caffeine that I need to jumpstart my morning.
Laura S.
Cohoes, NY
My lovely boyfriend got me a new teaset here for mother's day. While I loved the set he bought me, I was unable to buy any tea blends here. Not only was it overpriced and under quality, but every blend I wanted to try contained ingredients I'm allergic to. It was disappointing. We will be purchasing our loose leaf teas from our local tea house. Much cheaper, much better quality, and a much larger variety!
Elizabeth H.
I was first introduced to their teas this weekend, and I fell in love! The tea is so rich, pure, and flavorful. That doesn't even begin to describe how wholesome their teas are. I've been a tea bag kind of person for awhile, but their loose teas could convert me. Worth the price! I wish there was a store closer to where I live. I would be there every day!
Calixta E.
I went in a Teavana shop with the mother and I was in awe. It smelled divine in there and the lady who helped was so sweet and down to earth I love how you are able to taste test some teas before commiting to a purchase. The only downside to this is that I can find their teas and tea-ware cheaper online. Still a great place for teas though!
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.