BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
Elle W.
Sioux Falls, SD
Teavana make the best tea! I have so far tried a couple of their blends and so far my favorite is the pumpkin spice brûlée. I try not to go here too much because every time I go there I spend an arm and a leg. Which brings me to wish it wasn't so expensive! It's great quality and I would recommend going if you don't mind spending some big bucks.
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Teavana is amazing. They have so many different flavors. I love their natural sugar rocks and the tea infuser that you put right over your cup to brew. A little tea goes a long way! It can get expensive, but it's worth the money.

I always get a cup of golden monkey when I'm there, too!
Jennifer T.
Teavana has the best teas available. I found out this summer that Teavana has these great, little-known, tea tasting parties. You pay $25 for a ticket to the private, after-hours, tea tasting. BUTTT in addition to getting to try a bunch of wonderful teas, you get a $25 gift card to spend at the tasting, and a goodie bag of different teas to try. I love that Teavana has started having sales. I always buy their cups and tumblers when I find them discounted in the stores.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I am such a tea lover so this place is heaven for me. I have the Teavana perfect tea maker and the iced tea infusion pitcher. Both of these are very easy to use and clean. They have a large selection of teas for a decent price. I think the loose tea tastes so much better than bagged.
Kathryn C.
Stamford, CT
I love Teavana! The tea is delicious and some are pricey but they are delicious and mostly worth their value as they last a long time. My problem with Teavana is that they do not value their customers as people they value customers by their wallet. If Teavana would put in more of an effort to build relationships with customers, seeing as this isn't a one time purchase, rather than treating each transaction singularly they would have a much better brand image.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I have 2 teas from them, and some of their German rock sugar. I stop by whenever I am in the Mall in Gainesville, Florida. I try a different tea every time I go. I have 2 big containers and got some tea bags, and a great travel mug that I use at school! I love them, they are really helpful!
Prices are high, but, it is really good tea and some is limited, so thats why prices are high for some tea's.
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
I never end up spending much time in the store because their salesmen are so pushy. They always stand outside the doors asking you to come in and then follow you around trying to convince you to buy something. Once I said I didn't like tea, just to get him to leave me alone, and instead he gave me four little cups of different teas to try. Seriously? But yeah, one extra star for all the samples.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, IN
Teavana is a fun indulgence. I started here in my search to replace coffee with tea, and the staff did a great job recommending teas that I would like. However, they are super expensive compared with other loose leaf tea brands. Teavana is easily accessible, but you can find better brands if you're willing to do a little legwork.
Alyssa V.
Really pricey, but incredibly delicious. Whenever they have deals I make sure and stop in and get a few. My favorite teas are any of the ones with fruit or flowers in them. I find I don't have to add any sweetener in those! The prices are really a bummer though. If they weren't so pricey I'd probably be a more regular customer
Liz V.
Shelton, CT
This place is amazing! I love it so much! The Wall of Tea has everything you can imagine. They're fantastic with their signature mixed teas. It's great you can create your own blend, or they'll do it for you. It's a fantastic blend of any flavor you can imagine! Can be a little pricey, but it tastes much stronger than tea in a bag and lasts a while. totally worth it in my book. Especially if you buy during their semi-anual sale!
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.