• "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
Brittany M.
Commerce City , CO
I got a beautiful ceramic travel mug for Christmas this past December and have been using it on a daily/weekly basis! It's fantastic, however I just recently discovered that that water has been seeping inside the metal rim and not coming out easily after each wash! Talk about disappointing :( especially when the mug wasn't too cheap. I hope it doesn't mean this is the end of my mug. I love visiting the Teavana store and sampling all the yummy teas!
Kristen L.
I love tea, used to buy from teavana all the time. Then I moved changed my account address, tea shipped to the old address. They wouldn't re ship until the package was delivered to the wrong address, and not forwarded. Even though I caught the issue before it shipped.
So if you move create a new account to be safe.
Alexandra F.
I love Teavana but I'm not a fan of the prices. I also wish they had a green chai tea option. However, their tea tumblers ($32) are SO AMAZING! It takes about 2 minutes for me to put my rock sugar, chai tea, and hot water into the tumbler before work in the morning. My tea steeps while I drive to work and stays hot ALL DAY, and I'm not exaggerating at all. Wait for it to go on sale around the holidays, last year the grey tumblers were on sale for only $15.
Kelly C.
The tea is delicious and there's a huge variety to choose from. I love that you can see the individual ingredients in each pouch and they smell amazing. When ordering online they often include free sample packs, which is a nice bonus. If you have an issue their customer service is quick to respond and very helpful. The only downside is their prices are little high.
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love this store. The tea is soooo good and i have really bad allergies and they have a tea that is combined together that really really does help my allergies. Its cool b/c you can buy it there to steep at home or can buy it by the glass and they will fix it for you right there. The raw sugar they have is good to add to the tea too. Its cool to come up with different mixtures when they open the big tins they smell soooo good.
Jordan R.
A lot of people say that the workers there "convince you to buy more." Well that's what every salesperson is supposed to do, correct? Yes, some of these tea's may be pricey. I definitely understand. But overall I absolutely adore the atmosphere, the teas are phenomenal, and they also have a tea tumbler that makes it convenient to make tea and travel with it. Just be in mind with a tea tumbler you need to remove the basket.
Kristin L.
Teavana is a great way to try new teas. They have dozens of flavors in black, white, oolong, and herbal teas. For me, their teas stay good for several months (as long as they have been stored properly) and they are always amazing. They can be on the price side, but if you love tea, it's worth it.
Stacey W.
Spring Hill, TN
Oh teavana. i get cravings for teavana. so much so that when my husband and i walk through the mall he makes me walk on the other side so i don't smell it as we walk by. hahaha I even will go to the mall, get my cup of tea and leave for work right away. too bad they don't have a drive thru. I'd be there every day. I also love that I can use my starbucks cards there now. I'm not a huge coffee drinker so that is PERFECT! :D
Jennifer R.
Teavana is my go to store for loose leaf teas. The flavors and potential combinations are endless. They allow you to try many teas to find the one that suits your tastes. The do sugar almost everything, so that is important to note when purchasing teas. If you don't sugar it, it will not taste as it did in the store. Usually extremely helpful staff in the stores. Online customer service is horrendous.
Kay K.
The first time I tried Teavana was years ago and it was a free sample of some fruity white tea in their store. Ever since then, I was hooked! They have a variety of flavors in a variety of teas. I would give them 5 stars but like many have already said, they're expensive. Not expensive overall (because 2oz = 25-30 cups) but considering you have to buy in bulk, it's definitely a brand I would consider "pricey."
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.