Teavana Youthberry Loose-Leaf White Tea Starbucks uploaded by Adrian G.Teavana Youthberry Loose-Leaf White Tea Starbucks uploaded by Ashley F.Teavana Youthberry Loose-Leaf White Tea Starbucks uploaded by Kelsi K.

BY STARBUCKS

Teavana Youthberry Loose-Leaf White Tea Delicate white tea gets its youthful blush from red currants, a a? berry, hibiscus and rose petals. Candied pineapple and mango pieces mingle with apples in this sweetly timeless elixir. Makes 13 cups (8 fl oz each). Discover the sublimely flavorful layers of each unique blend in our exquisite loose-leaf tea collection. see more...

• What do you use to steep the loose tea?? 2 Answers
  • I just discovered this area from a coworker. who else loves this ...2 Answers
Miranda C.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite tea that they have! It is sweet and has a fruity flavor that I enjoy. I like drinking this iced. My family likes this flavor too so I often buy in larger quantities to share with the family. I definitely will purchase this again.
Terri H.
Foodie Expert
Got a sample of this tea while in the mall and it is so good. They added agave to add a little sweetness and it was perfect.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
Este te se ve muy interesante. Soy adicta a todo tipo de te. Que precio tiene?
MaryBeth S.
Divinity in a cup. This is a light fruity white tea and I'm soooo happy starbucks has started carrying it. It was the first thing I ever ordered from the Teavana website back in the day. It's great that it's popular enough now to have become accessible. It tastes great iced, too, and it's just a refreshing taste.
Martha R.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I work at starbucks and this drink is very delicious, iced or hot. So in love, definitely my cup of tea, I could drink this every single day!
Emily A.
This is one of my favorite teavanna teas. I'm so happy two of my favorite beverage shops joined together so I can get my teas whenever I want!
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
I use to love teavana tea until I found out how many pesticides are in them. They have great flavor but are not healthy for you.
Alex M.
Saugus, CA
I love this blend ! It the right amount of sweetness and fruitiness. I especially love this tea over ice it taste AMAZING!
Stacey W.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this tea! Plus the Teavana here has it right next to the door so when I go in to get my cup of hot tea i always have to have a sample. so yummy.
Morgan C.
Greenacres, Fl
Very light and subtle love the fruity and floral combo of this tea. However the only down side is that it's very easy to to turn bitter if steeped for even a second too long. Other than that it's pretty perfect.
Adrian G.
Foodie Expert
I just discovered this area from a coworker. who else loves this tea?
Kristen T.
Foodie Expert
What do you use to steep the loose tea??