Teavana Youthberry Loose-Leaf White Tea Starbucks uploaded by Kelsi K.Teavana Youthberry Loose-Leaf White Tea Starbucks uploaded by Ashley F.Teavana Youthberry Loose-Leaf White Tea Starbucks uploaded by Adrian G.

BY STARBUCKS

Teavana Youthberry Loose-Leaf White Tea Delicate white tea gets its youthful blush from red currants, a a? berry, hibiscus and rose petals. Candied pineapple and mango pieces mingle with apples in this sweetly timeless elixir. Makes 13 cups (8 fl oz each). Discover the sublimely flavorful layers of each unique blend in our exquisite loose-leaf tea collection. see more...

• What do you use to steep the loose tea?? 2 Answers
  • I just discovered this area from a coworker. who else loves this tea?2 Answers
Sara M.
Sara M.
Mukwonago, WI
Okay, so I don't even LIKE floral-y teas. I pretty much only like spicy, cinnamon-y teas. But for some reason, I really like this! I work at Starbucks and smelled it as I was serving it, and it was really calming. I decided to try it and love it! Great tea.
Suze K.
Suze K.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this tea... it tastes great when I brew it, but I always get it at the @teavana store, iced. it's perfect for a warm or cool day. this is definitely my #beachbagessential #beachbag #item.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cumming, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. Unfortunately Im bad at explaining the flavors. But I can tell you this, it's a fruity tea. And it's super yummy! It's usually for sample at the teavana stores.
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Foodie Expert
I used to be obsessed with this tea! I'd go into teavana and order this mixed with a citrus flavor everyday during break time! If only I still worked where I used to! So yum!
vanessa g.
vanessa g.
South San Francisco, CA
It's very different. It's a passion taste with a hint of pineapple. By itself without any added sugar, it is sweet.
Savanna S.
Savanna S.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Tea that's great both iced and hot - something I don't find very often. It's light and refreshing either way.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this tea! with a little fresh lime juice its excellent! definitely a new fave
Corissa T.
Corissa T.
My husband loves the youthberry Teavana loose tea. It has great flavor and freshness that comes with proper storage and steeping of loose tea leaves. Always a recommendation for anyone who wants to get into drinking tea and prefers fruity flavors.
Terri H.
Terri H.
Foodie Expert
Got a sample of this tea while in the mall and it is so good. They added agave to add a little sweetness and it was perfect.
Rattana C.
Rattana C.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
The tea itself is pretty good if you blend it with something cirtus but the price is overpriced. i would recommend but only if you have money to splurge on.
Foodie Expert
I just discovered this area from a coworker. who else loves this tea?
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
What do you use to steep the loose tea??