BY TEAVANA

Jay S.
Davenport, IA
This delicious and refreshing craft tea from Teavana is DELISH. My fave of the three I’ve tried (peach green tea, pineapple berry blue herbal tea and mango black tea) is the Teavana® Pineapple Berry Blue Iced Herbal Tea 14.5 fl. oz. Glass Bottle. This is my fave because each flavor is clear and crisp.

If you are looking for a break from your regular iced tea, give these craft teas from Teavana a whirl!
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
While looking for a cold drink at my local Target, I came across this in the refrigerator section. I was happy to find this since I am familiar with this brand. Now that the Teavana stores are all closing, I am excited that I can purchase their bottled teas. This has great flavor and is low on calories. Only 90 calories per bottle. Great price also.
Nicholas L.
Grand Blanc
All of Teavana is incredible. I was not much of a tea drinker until I found this! My fiancé and I live close to a Teavana store and we always try new ones, we definitely enjoy this flavor!
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This herbal tea by Teavana is AMAZING! Nice and not excessively sweet with great flavors! I recommend this drink to anyone who likes the Very Berry Hibiscus drink from Starbucks. I love this drink and it is a true all time fave 💞
Vanessa W.
Knoxville, TN
I was skeptical trying this tea but once i took a sip, it was awesome! I like how it's just sweet enough, but the sweetness tastes like it's coming from actual fruit and not just plain cane sugar. Tasty!
Khadijah N.
Roswell, GA
I really miss the Teavana store fronts but I’m glad that I can still purchase Teavana teas just in a different form. I have only purchased this product one time. If you are a tea lover or have purchased this tea as a loose leaf at Teavana before I would recommend this to you.
Mollie A.
pelham
I LOVE this flavor! Flavored teas are good but always have zero sugar or too much! This one is perfect. Only 90 calories. It’s light and tasty! I recommend highly! One of my new favorites
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I really liked this tea. It has some sweetness but it is not overpowering. Light pineapple and blueberry flavors. Very light and refreshing. Would be open to trying more from this line!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I bought this spontaneously when I saw it in a gas station and wanted a little treat before work. I love Teavana, but I was not aware of these bottles! I am so glad I got my hands on this, this flavor is sweet, and delicious! I will continue to repurchase these teas as long as they are available!
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
This tea is so refreshing. The fruitiness isn't overwhelming and the pineapple is a nice undertone to the other berry flavors. It isn't super sugary tasting. I think the price is super reasonable for the size. And I like that the packaging is glass, not plastic. Would love to buy again! I found this at Target.