Teavana® Pineapple Berry Blue Iced Herbal Tea 14.5 fl. oz. Glass Bottle uploaded by Sarah B.Teavana® Pineapple Berry Blue Iced Herbal Tea 14.5 fl. oz. Glass Bottle uploaded by Aiyana B.Teavana® Pineapple Berry Blue Iced Herbal Tea 14.5 fl. oz. Glass Bottle uploaded by Karen S.

BY TEAVANA

Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
While looking for a cold drink at my local Target, I came across this in the refrigerator section. I was happy to find this since I am familiar with this brand. Now that the Teavana stores are all closing, I am excited that I can purchase their bottled teas. This has great flavor and is low on calories. Only 90 calories per bottle. Great price also.
Mollie A.
pelham
I LOVE this flavor! Flavored teas are good but always have zero sugar or too much! This one is perfect. Only 90 calories. It’s light and tasty! I recommend highly! One of my new favorites
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I really liked this tea. It has some sweetness but it is not overpowering. Light pineapple and blueberry flavors. Very light and refreshing. Would be open to trying more from this line!
Aiyana B.
I bought this spontaneously when I saw it in a gas station and wanted a little treat before work. I love Teavana, but I was not aware of these bottles! I am so glad I got my hands on this, this flavor is sweet, and delicious! I will continue to repurchase these teas as long as they are available!
Carrie L.
Gary, IN
It tastes alright bottled, not as good if you were to brew it at home. Great for when you're on the go and don't have the time.
Sarah B.
Delicious and refreshing for only 90 calories a bottle can’t beat. A little high in sugar though Teavana
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Delicious tea! I love the bottle. It’s really cool looking., it’s low in calories too.