BY TEAVANA

A tea maker with patented drain mechanism for straining loose-leaf tea. see more...

• Does this fit onto most size mugs, or am I going to need ...2 Answers
Lisa R.
Augusta, GA
I have just discovered this product today and I'm in love....easiest way to steep a cup of loose tea! Was a great deal at $25 , also included measuring spoon and storage tin!! If you love loose tea, I highly recommend this product!!! It can make hot or iced tea!
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I found this to come in super handy as a gift for my mother who loves tea. It's practical, affordable, and pretty! No complaints here!
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
This is the best thing I’ve bought in a long time! It makes perfect tea every time! And I can use it to make a pitcher of tea too!
Hiba H.
Windsor, ON
Love this product especially when i have loose leaf tea. The product helps steep the tea in the hot water then directly pour in mug or cup! Love!!
Amanda T.
Does this fit onto most size mugs, or am I going to need to purchase a certain type of mug (I assume it fits Teavana mugs, but I don't feel like buying mugs just for a tea maker)