BY TEAVANA

A tea maker with patented drain mechanism for straining loose-leaf tea. see more...

• Does this fit onto most size mugs, or am I going to need to purch...2 Answers
Jennifer T.
This is actually a really neat product. Just place tea leaves inside then hot water and let steep. After that pick up by the handle and place on TOP of your mug. The pressure will open a spout in the bottom and out goes your tea. No leaves can pass through and even though it looks like plastic it can handle the boiling water.
AMRITA S.
Richmond Hill, NY
My best friend thought it would be a good idea to fuel my tea obsession and gifted this to me! I've had it for about 3 years now and its still in perfect condition! I usually go for the jasmine green tea pearls but recently started mixing peach tranquility with strawberry blush!

P.S. I have noticed using tea balls or strainers that I'd still end up with tiny particles floating around, which I didn't mind as much but with this tea maker I have yet to experience that problem!
Linda L.
The Colony, TX
I love the Perfect tea maker especially in 12oz. I can never get enough of it. It’s a amazing idea to get your tea out without having tea leafs in your drink. I love the 8oz, but it’s never enough I usually need more especially if I want to share it with people.
Coco H.
I love this device. It's so easy to make delicious, iced tea with it. I've never had issues with it leaking and the design is very good. Just brew the tea and then set it above a cup and it pours into it.
Patricia  A.
This came in my steeper kit! I just used it earlier! I have no cons about this at all!!! This item is very effective!!! I don’t know how much it cost by it self my husband brought it for my birthday it came with a lot of things!
Brenna M.
LOVE this device! It's perfect for home or the office. You just add hot water to your loose leaf tea and it strains it through the bottom You can keep adding water through the top if you want weaker tea. It's cleaned easily and makes the perfect amount!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
Helped make my tea easier for me! I think it's a neat gadget! I also got free sugar rocks and spoons with it + a tea holding tin! I think it would help making tea alot easier for people and i've actually bought a few family members one!
Elana K.
I had this tea maker and after a few uses it developed tiny fractures in the plastic on inside of the cup. I was very surprised to see a tea maker is made of plastic that is unable to withstand high temperatures.
Regardless of the fracturing, this is a good product in that it allows your tea leaves to expand and brew more efficiently (or so I was told...). The filter comes out so you can clean it easily. There are no numbers on the side to let you know the capacity, so I drew them on myself (8 and 16 ounce).
Alyssa T.
I really like this to make tea. The only thing is I wish it could be a little bigger so I could make two cups from this one tea maker. I find it only makes about one cup. I have to brew another set for my second cup.
Lisa R.
Augusta, GA
I have just discovered this product today and I'm in love....easiest way to steep a cup of loose tea! Was a great deal at $25 , also included measuring spoon and storage tin!! If you love loose tea, I highly recommend this product!!! It can make hot or iced tea!
Amanda T.
Does this fit onto most size mugs, or am I going to need to purchase a certain type of mug (I assume it fits Teavana mugs, but I don't feel like buying mugs just for a tea maker)