Teavana Perfectea Maker, 2-cup (16 fl oz)

by Teavana

A tea maker with patented drain mechanism for straining loose-leaf tea.

Does this fit onto most size mugs, or am I going to need to purchase a certain type of mug (I assume it fits Teavana mugs, but I don't feel like buying mugs just for a tea maker)
Start your review of Teavana Perfectea Maker, 2-cup (16 fl oz)!
How would you rate this product?
Maria G.
Teavana Perfectea Maker, 2-cup (16 fl oz) uploaded by Maria G.
I couldn’t find the size I have but they are both wonderful! Works great. Easy to use and clean. I suggest cleaning right after. It’s a must for tea lovers.
Ashley E.
Joplin, MO
One of the easiest ways to make loose leaf tea!! Very innovative product and will continue to use to make tea!! Great job of not allowing any of the particles in your cup.
Angela  C.
Etowah, TN
Teavana Perfectea Maker, 2-cup (16 fl oz) uploaded by Angela  C.
My husband got this miracle worker for me few years back. Great product to use for loose leaf tea. It fits my mugs I drink from. Easy and very simple to use.Follow the steeping instructions for each type of tea you are making.
Alyssa R.
Novi, MI
I really like this to make tea. The only thing is I wish it could be a little bigger so I could make two cups from this one tea maker. I find it only makes about one cup. I have to brew another set for my second cup.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I found this to come in super handy as a gift for my mother who loves tea. It's practical, affordable, and pretty! No complaints here!
Elana K.
New City, NY
I had this tea maker and after a few uses it developed tiny fractures in the plastic on inside of the cup. I was very surprised to see a tea maker is made of plastic that is unable to withstand high temperatures. Regardless of the fracturing, this is a good product in that it allows your tea leaves to expand and brew more efficiently (or so I was told...). The filter comes out so you can clean it easily. There are no numbers on the side to let you know the capacity, so I drew them on myself (8 and 16 ounce).
Lisa R.
Augusta, GA
I have just discovered this product today and I'm in love....easiest way to steep a cup of loose tea! Was a great deal at $25 , also included measuring spoon and storage tin!! If you love loose tea, I highly recommend this product!!! It can make hot or iced tea!
Danielle E.
It’s very study and is extremely easy to clean. I often forget that I started making tea and even after it’s sat in there for a few hours it’s easy to clean and doesn’t stain.
Elena H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Before Teavana disappeared, it used to be the place for every brand of loose leaf tea you could find, as well as teapots and Japanese serving sets. I used to love going to their shops to simply sample and pick up some new teas. It was always a treat to get to see the latest little pots and products for brewing up the perfect cup. I purchased this and still have a few of their teapots around. It is a lost art with our instant gratification kind of world now.
Laura F.
Dearborn, MI
Perfect & convenient. Steeps a wonderful cup of loose tea & then you just set it on top of your mug or cup & it pours right in! Easy to clean as well.