Teavana Perfectea Bamboo Matcha Whisk uploaded by Fátima I.Teavana Perfectea Bamboo Matcha Whisk uploaded by lyona k.

BY TEAVANA

To make great Matcha, you need a great chasen or matcha whisk. This one is our favorite: it is meticulously crafted with 80 bristles made of bamboo, which won't warp or break easily. So you can whip up a great, smooth cup of Matcha every time. And this whisk is perfect for the Japanese Tea Ceremony as well - in case you get ambitious! Bamboo whisk is 4.25 inches long.

Monica C.
Stafford, VA
Love this wisk! Everything about it! If you arent looking for an electric frother, this is a huge bang for your buck. Deff affordable and easy to use. Just make sure you dont touch the bottom of your mixing bowl or cup with it, otherwise it will damage the bristles (or whatever you call those). It will come unraveled. I did that the first time and ended up buying a new one. Other than that though, it does the job beautifully!
shu s.
If you're using any form of powdered drink, especially matcha, a chasen or bamboo whisk is a must. Matcha powder have a hard time dissolving in water. Whisking creates a perfect bowl of matcha with foams on top.
lex r.
Jackson, MS
This is an excellent matcha whisk. I am very into matcha and this has been one of the best whisks I have used yet. It breaks down the powder so finely and leaves a perfect thin layer of froth. Overall this is a great matcha whisk that I would recommend to all matcha lovers
Christian g.
knox, pa
Got this around December of 2015 and haven't had any issues with it. This is the first bamboo whisk I have ever owned, so I do not have anything to compare the whisk to. I am completely satisfied with this product and it does a great job. I would recommend this whisk to other matcha drinkers.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
The works great with green tea matcha. It mixes it well and does the job right. The bamboo does have a taste to it until you use it for awhile but does mix up the tea without having any clumps. I would recommend to others. If you drink matcha its a must.
Kinzley M.
Monterey
Pricey for sure and can probably find a cheaper version on amazon but it serves its purpose. I don't drink a ton of matcha so maybe that's why I find this expensive. The quality is great and it's survived a few uses. I'm concerned about the tines.
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
A must have for any tea enthusiast! Fully whisks and froths the powder into the perfect beverage. I suggests buying the whisk with the Matcha set. You'll have everything you need! It's easy to use and worth the purchase!
Nina E.
This whisk is pretty good. It didn't completely get rid of the clumps in my matcha green tea, but it helped disolve most of it. It's too bad these whisks have to be replaced since this costed about $11 alone, which is pretty pricey.
Kersten B.
A matcha whisk is essential when making matcha and this one works great but so do cheaper ones, I'd certainly buy one on amazon over teavanas expensive one.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Awwww😍 siempre he querido un matcha whisk. Es ideal para conservar las propiedades, el bamboo las conserva casi que intactas y no permite su oxidación.
Brandi M.
Lawnside, NJ
Do you have to use a whisk or can you use a spoon ?
Vanessa M.
Caldwell, ID
Does any one else have a problem with it keeping its shape
Brandie M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does the bamboo break off easily?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
I use my bamboo whisk solely for matcha. Has anyone else used this whisk for any other powdered tea?