Teavana Peach Tranquility

by Teavana

Herbal Tea with Chamomile and Notes of Citrus

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Teavana Peach Tranquility!
Middletown, DE
Teavana Peach Tranquility uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love these teabags I was told that the peach tranquility goes well with the jade citrus mint and that Starbucks uses them to make one of their tea blends so I did buy it and try it out and I love them two together. The peach is good by itself as well, but just mixing them gives it some extra flavor so if you don’t want it too peachy that’s what I would recommend to do. I also use a little bit of honey to sweeten it up. These can be a bit pricey but sometimes you can snag them on sale. I actually purchase Them on target.com, and they arrive in just a few days time. They are big bags and they come in nice little plastic containers with resealable lids that keep them nice and fresh. I would definitely recommend these. they do you have caffeine in them, not too much- see front of the container in my video. The peach tranquility specifically has apples rosehips, candied pineapple, chamomile flowers, peach,Licorice root, lemon verbena, chamomile pollen, and natural flavor as the ingredients and you can see them through the bag which I really like. it’s always good to see what you’re getting.
Teavana Peach Tranquility uploaded by Rae L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I tried these for the first time recently and I am not disappointed. I really like the peach tranquility kind of herbal tea that they have. I love that it’s caffeine free and also has chamomile in it and also different notes of citrus. Peaches one of my favorite flavors for tea and I feel like it gives it a really strong taste to it. I just wish they had it in larger sizes
Purchased at: Target
Bought this tea from Target for $5.49. I felt it was on the pricier side for bagged tea. But it’s definitely cheaper than going to Starbucks to buy 1 cup of tea (since you only get 2 tea bags for $2.65). I love the smell of this tea when you open the package and the nice subtle taste of peach when drinking the tea. I bought this tea to make my own version of the Starbucks Cold Buster and it makes a perfect cup.
Alexandria , LA
I had really high hopes for this tea because I loveeee a good peach tea! Hot or Cold. However, this just missed the mark for me. When you open the container, the peach smell is very strong. This made me so excited! But when I steeped it, it lost almost all peach flavoring for me and left me disappointed.
Hemet, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m in love with this tea. In the summer I make this ad add lemonade and it tastes so refreshing. In winter months I make Starbucks medicine ball and add the Teavana Jade mint one. It’s so soothing ![product:teavana-peach-tranquility-tea-bags-15ct/1.2oz]
Dwight, IL
These can be a bit pricey, but they are worth it. These are hands-down the best teabags out there. Are usually don’t even add any sweetener because they are good just by themselves. [product:teavana-peach-tranquility-tea-bags-15ct/1.2oz]
Allentown, PA
Teavana is hands down my favorite tea. I was so sad when the stores where closed down. But I’m grateful that I can enjoy it at home. To improve this product they could bring back some of the popular blends they used to offer.
If you are a Starbucks fan & drink the medicine ball tea get this!! We always by this tea and the mint. Steam lemonade and add the two tea bags. You just got yourself a Starbucks tea for way less
This one if my favorite! I don’t care for tea but this kind has changed me. I love it at night to relax and unwind. It’s not an over powered taste either which I love.
Okemos, MI
I use Teavana tea bags to recreate starbucks drinks. I use this one to remake the medicine ball drink from their secret menu- it’s delicious and much more cost effective!

Looking for your answer?