Teavana

by Teavana

Is anyone else sad they went out of business? I know they were expensive and you can get healthier but....
Hi! I bought the little tea pot some years ago and i am looking for a filter replacement. Where can i find it??Teavana Perfectea Maker, 2-cup (16 fl oz)
Does influenster ship in india
Start your review of Teavana!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink.in reviews
Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home.in reviews
The customer service was awesome and she helped me with any questions that I had, however I did feel somewhat pushed into buying some things.in reviews
The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. in reviews
And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable.in reviews
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Teavana uploaded by Stephanie S.
Absolutely love Teavana teas so much! I love the variety and cannot pick just one flavor because I love them all! This will always be a staple in my house for hot tea!
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been so disappointed with the company since the re branding. They used to have such an amazing selection of loose leaf teas and you could buy great drinks at the mall. Now it's just a small selection of bagged teas at Target. The new teas are not bad but it's nothing compared to what it was.
T G.
Teavana and I have always had a love/hate relationship. They have had solid quality teas and lovely teaware since they opened, but their business practices were notoriously obnoxious and borderline unethical. The teas, while good, were just plain overpriced. And the poor employees were always pushed by corporate to push the crap out of everything. I could never just go and look in the store without being hounded. And if you just want to buy a sample or one ounce? Good luck! The employees were instructed to say that they could only sell 2oz. + when it wasn't true in addition to "accidentally" adding more than was requested and hoping the customer didn't want to bother having the extra put back. And the prices on some of the teaware were ridiculous! $100 for a cast iron tea kettle? I can get the exact same one at World Market for $25! When Teavana was purchased by Starbucks I really didn't know what was going to happen, but they ended up closing the stores, which I suppose was a good financial decision. Starbucks is slowly releasing "new" products from the Teavana line through their own stores and in groceries. The quality seems about the same, but more pure teas have been left by the wayside.
Mara K.
Love Teavana! I work with it all day and it's interesting to make different drink combinations with it, especially to bring out the tea's fullest flavor. Knowing just how to do so is key! My fav is an iced green tea with peach flavoring and lemonade!
Grace R.
Dallas, TX
I adore teavana. If you are a big tea drinker, you know that quality is everything. Teavana's got some seriously high quality teas and I'm more than willing to pay for quality. My favorite tea is the Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate and because I don't like sweet stuff, I just drink it as it is. If you're looking to explore the world of super high quality tea, I 100% recommend checking out Teavana before all of the stores close next year.
Maria G.
One of my favorite places to pick up tea. Their in store selection is amazing. they are helpful to pick items out. Wish their online store was just a good
Stacey C.
Powhatan, VA
I love Teavana! Definitely one of my favorite stores! My favorite product was the Caribbean Calypso tea. Also the Strawberry Blush Rose. Wonderful floral notes that were not overwhelming. Since they closed, I have been trying to locate a brand and flavor that was similar.
Maria N.
Bartlett, TN
I used to work here before they got shut down. But I absolutely loved it. Every single person that I can across that worked for this company was genuinely nice. Management was awesome. I miss my TeaVana family.
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Awwwww I miss this cool store. Starbucks felt it would be better without. They still make products sold in other stores.
Lauren G.
Tempe, AZ
I love Teavana so much. The quality of the teas is amazing and the flavors they have are all so great. I have so many different ones in my cabinet. I just wish the clean up was a little less work since sometimes it is the reason I chose not to use these teas but overall I love them so much.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carole S.
puebla
il y a 3 ans
Stacey C. il y a 4 mois
I haven’t been able to find just the replacement filter. Maybe contact Starbucks about it.
Myranda C.
Macedonia, OH
il y a 4 ans
Does ANYONE know any good loose teas, comparable to that of Teavana? So sad that they are going out of business.
Rhea S. il y a 4 ans