BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely LOVE their teas, both iced and hot... The quality and flavors are outstanding, and their customer service has always been top-notch. If you love fresh tea and all of the gadgets and accoutrements that go with it, I definitely recommend you stop into one of their stores,...

But do it quickly! I recently heard that all the stores are going out of business!!!!!! It’s beyond killing me,... Where am I gonna get my tea now?! Teavana, please reconsider!
Bria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I feel in love with tea a couple of months ago, because I don’t care for coffee, and Teavana is my go to store. I love the chill atmosphere inside their stores (also the smell)! Being able to try samples of teas before you buy them is a lifesaver because I liked the idea of some teas and tried a sample and was happy I didn’t. Now the stores are closing down and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to buy my favorite teas and other appliances anywhere else.
Ani B.
I'm typically more of a coffee person but if I ever drink tea it has always been teavana, great flavors, a large variety to choose from and so delicious! Especially the cold sweet ice teas during a hot summer day... Yum!
Michelle H.
I didn't start drinking loose leaf tea until my boyfriend's mom really introduced me to it,but boy do I love it now! I have only ever tried one tea flavor from Teavana that I did not care for (sorry pineapple blueberry pop). Other than that, their track record with me has been nearly perfect! With fall approaching, the Maharaja and Samarai Chai blend teas are great for the colder weather.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
Recently became obsessed with Teavana, so I'm really sad that they are closing all of the stores soon. I absolutely love their Matcha. The employees were super nice and told me what I needed and some great recipes to try. They didn't try and pressure me to buy extra stuff which was nice. I have had a great experience every time I have gone in there.
Kylee V.
Buffalo, MN
I love tevanna! I was there today. They were the first to introduce me to lose leaf tea. They have wonderful selection of teas and their rock sugar is amazing. I am sad they are closing however.
Linda L.
The Colony, TX
Teavana is so awesome. They have so many different teas to choose from. There not to expensive and they have neat mugs and cups to choose from. I can’t get enough of there tea. I wish they didn’t have close down and I don’t know if I’ll find any tea similar like the Winterberry and Mandarin meiosis.
MeTime M.
Love their tea! I have a cabinet full of them-- my mini collection of tea

I love drinking tea so sticking them up with their 30% off promo going on is great

I also got monkey picked oolong for my mom repetitively and she loved it each time! Highly recommend that as it also helps with digestion
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
Love stopping in this store and trying all the amazing free samples! I've purchased their loose tea before, but the other products in their store is far too expensive. I've heard a rumor that this store is going out of business? You will be missed!
Kirsten T.
I love the loose tea from Teavana! It s so yummy and delicious. There are so many varieties and the employees have always been friendly to me. It is quite pricey and one time I accidentally bought $80 of tea because I didn't know how it worked and I asked to blend two teas together. Of course I wouldn't ask to not have it anymore after mixing two different teas, but otherwise, the teas are very good quality and perfect for any tea lover. Iced or hot, they have a tea for you!
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.