BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Kat J.
USA
I absolutely LOVE their teas, both iced and hot... The quality and flavors are outstanding, and their customer service has always been top-notch. If you love fresh tea and all of the gadgets and accoutrements that go with it, I definitely recommend you stop into one of their stores,...

But do it quickly! I recently heard that all the stores are going out of business!!!!!! It’s beyond killing me,... Where am I gonna get my tea now?! Teavana, please reconsider!
Bria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I feel in love with tea a couple of months ago, because I don’t care for coffee, and Teavana is my go to store. I love the chill atmosphere inside their stores (also the smell)! Being able to try samples of teas before you buy them is a lifesaver because I liked the idea of some teas and tried a sample and was happy I didn’t. Now the stores are closing down and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to buy my favorite teas and other appliances anywhere else.
Luz Y.
Teavana is my go to for tea. I bought a diffuser here and I loved it! I love how they always have little samples. I just started trying the flavors about 6 months ago so I don’t quit have a favorite since I have more to try
Michelle H.
I didn't start drinking loose leaf tea until my boyfriend's mom really introduced me to it,but boy do I love it now! I have only ever tried one tea flavor from Teavana that I did not care for (sorry pineapple blueberry pop). Other than that, their track record with me has been nearly perfect! With fall approaching, the Maharaja and Samarai Chai blend teas are great for the colder weather.
Courtney H.
Quartz Hill
I really like this companies products. I wish I could own more of there products besides just tea. I can't really afford most of the products, but for the most part they are well priced. They have the best tea flavors I have tried so far, and all of their teas have strong flavors. They are not watered down like the majority of teas. Their teas also dont take long for them to steep.
Alyssa E.
Buffalo, NY
I worked for Teavana before it closed. It was by far the best store I’d ever worked for, and I made the best of friends at Teavana. All of their teas are quality. I’m happy to know you folks will still be selling your top teas at Starbucks, but I’ll miss walking in to Teavana and spoiling myself with new loose leaf tea. Your matcha is the best matcha I’ve ever had.
Brittany W.
Seaford, VA
Recently became obsessed with Teavana, so I'm really sad that they are closing all of the stores soon. I absolutely love their Matcha. The employees were super nice and told me what I needed and some great recipes to try. They didn't try and pressure me to buy extra stuff which was nice. I have had a great experience every time I have gone in there.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I'm typically more of a coffee person but if I ever drink tea it has always been teavana, great flavors, a large variety to choose from and so delicious! Especially the cold sweet ice teas during a hot summer day... Yum!
Linda L.
The Colony, TX
Teavana is so awesome. They have so many different teas to choose from. There not to expensive and they have neat mugs and cups to choose from. I can’t get enough of there tea. I wish they didn’t have close down and I don’t know if I’ll find any tea similar like the Winterberry and Mandarin meiosis.
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
Love stopping in this store and trying all the amazing free samples! I've purchased their loose tea before, but the other products in their store is far too expensive. I've heard a rumor that this store is going out of business? You will be missed!
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.