BY TEAS TEA

Rose green teais a green tea that has been infused with the natural scent of rose flowers by alternating several layers of the flower within the green tea leaves prior to the brewing process. Exuding a distinct refreshing taste, rose tea has nerve-calming and relaxation effects and helps promote fresh breath. see more...

• How does this taste? Does it taste like regular green tea? 6 Answers
  • Does this taste good? Does it smell strong? 2 Answers
  • Is this good or no i love trying ne tea9 Answers
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I am a tea snob and I absolutely love this unsweetened Rose tea. I normally prefer to make my own looseleaf tea however when I'm on the go and need to grab something quick this is usually my choice I'm always incredibly satisfied with the beautiful flavor.
Jacob T.
This tea is fabulous! Of course if you are a person who loves a bit of sweetness you might not appreciate right out of the bottle! But regardless, you could add a bit of sugar and still achieve the same great taste that is originally in the bottle!
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
This green tea is great with the soft rose added to it, and it makes for a nice change from the regular tea. This is better than I thought it would be, and it is a healthy choice to drink daily.
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
Every time I'm out and I need a drink I go to a local corner store and buy this! It's usually $1.50 but I live in NYC so some places charge up to $3.50 which is still good compared to Starbucks! The flavor is so refreshing! There's no sugar in this but it's not bitter! Easy to drink and will make you feel hydrated and your tastebuds will sing songs of joy!
Melissa B.
I don't remember where I got this or even why I picked it up in the first place because prior to purchasing this I had never even heard of this brand but I was so happy that I did because this tea is delicious and I love it
Heather B.
New York , NY
Love this tea! It has a great aroma and taste. I love the rose flavor in this tea. It may taste a bit bitter if you are used to drinking sweeter teas.
Jenna H.
The taste and smell of this tea is very aromatic. I love the rose and jasmine taste. I also like to add some honey into the bottle and shake it.
Uuganzaya M.
walnut creek
Love this tea. It is very smooth tasting and it helps when I'm really thirsty. It doesn't have much sugar as other beverages.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I really enjoy this brand of tea! It had amazing flavor to it and while the rose is amazing, the jasmine is even better. ❤
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
I love this it smells and tastes so good. Really recommend this . really good price 🍵🌹follow me on ig carolinaa916
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA
Has anyone tried this before and can tell me where to get this?
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Is this good or no i love trying ne tea
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
How's this tea taste? I usually like sweetened tea, is that an option?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
How does this taste? Does it taste like regular green tea?
Caitlin H.
Henderson, KY
Does this taste good? Does it smell strong?