Teapigs Whole Leaf Tea (Popcorn, 15 temples)

by TEAPIGS

Not one we've made up, we promise! Back in the day, green tea was rather expensive and too pricey for your average Japanese peasant, so to make it go further they'd mix it with grains of toasted rice. From such humble beginnings has grown a tea that,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Teapigs Whole Leaf Tea (Popcorn, 15 temples)!
Ashley  K.
Key West Nas, FL
This is probably my least favorite tasting tea. It is two ingredients. Toasted rice and green tea. Somehow that makes popcorn tea. The tea does kind of taste like plain popcorn with no butter or anything on it. I was expecting it to taste more like buttered popcorn but it surely does not. No pun intended but this wasn’t my cup of tea.
Kerstinsparkles B.
1,653 reviews
This tea is so nice. Tastes just like popcorn. Biodegradable teabags so not harmful to the environment. More expensive than ordinary tea but worth the price I think. Would recommend.

Looking for your answer?