TEAPIGS
Liquorice and Mint Tea Temples (50 Bags)

Teapigs Liquorice and Mint Tea Temples (50 Bags)

by TEAPIGS

Shipping Weight: 5.6 ouncesItem model number: 76680#2809 in Herbal TeaLiquorice has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicineOne of our best sellers, this little combo has hit the spot with lots of you.We use the natural root of the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Teapigs Liquorice and Mint Tea Temples (50 Bags)!
Jamaica, NY
If you are a tea enthusiastic this brand has a great selection of teas. This flavor tasted amazing because they used real leaves and not the Lipton kind. I also like how it's biodegradable. I can't wait to try all the other flavored
This is an acquired taste for sure but I absolutely love it. It’s funky and earthy at the first sip, then the mint hits and after you swallow, you’re overwhelmed with the sweetness from the licorice. Whenever I get a major candy craving I turn to this tea as it is so incredibly sweet in the best way. Also amazing when you have a sore throat. Really love this tea and would recommend people give it a try. It’s different but so good.
Erie, PA
At first, I was unsure of whether I wanted to try this tea. I am not a fan of licorice. I am so glad that I did! This tea is sweet on its own, you don't need to add sugar. Each sip starts out minty, and ends with a slight bite of licorice. It is addicting! True, it costs a bit more than many other teas, but it is definitely worth it!!
Bayside, WI
I am not a fan of licorice, but this is so subtle, that you won't even taste it. Steep 2-3 minutes for a minty, slightly sweet brew. The longer you steep, the stronger that licorice taste seeps in and it also gets a bit sweeter. I got mine while I was in England and worth bringing it home, because this turned out to be a great surprise. Will definitely repurchase when I finish all my tea!
Brantford, ON
Review for: (3 PACK) - Teapigs Liquorice & Peppermint Tea| 50 Bags |3 PACK - SUPER SAVER - SAVE MONEY
I love my Teapigs I got it from my husband during my pregnancy because it says caffeine free which is good for anyone , the package is super cute .From the first sniff, I was in love. It's very light, refreshing and fruity which I like mostly as an addict person of tea , I would love to taste more flavours and for sure I recommend for you guys
surrey, BC
The first thing that caught my attention was the funny name! After reading a small article on their 'tea temples' and how they are specifically made for them using bio-degrade able materials, I thoughts of try the product - since I love licorice tea, but I know finding a quality item is HARD! This tea is beautiful, I drink it every evening. It has a natal sweetness that is so rich and no bitter after taste that I find with most other licorice teas.

Looking for your answer?