BY TEAMLAVA

Welcome to Fashion Story™, the stylish new game in TeamLava's hit virtual world "Story" series! Fashion-hungry consumers are on the sidewalk waiting for the doors to your hot new clothing boutique to open. Choose and stock the very latest fashions and designs, then layout the store and changing rooms before preparing for the shopping rush. - Customize and accessorize your own character, choosing from a variety of make-ups, hairstyles and clothing lines! - Unlock trendy designer clothes lines and innovative stylish accessories, placing them in your store to draw trendsetting customers in from far and wide. - Showcase your style and creativity to design the layout and decor for a stunning fashion boutique. - Visit your friends' boutiques and "like" items in their stores to give them a free gift. - Invite your Facebook friends to be your neighbors. - FREE updates with new clothing, accessories, character make-up and boutique decorations every week! - It's FREE! Please note that Fashion Story™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Fashion Story™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services. Follow Storm8 www.storm8.com facebook.com/storm8 twitter.com/storm8 see more...

• "My daughter loves this app." in 1 review
Davina H.
Techie Expert Level 1
I had this app when I was younger and I was addicted. You create your own boutique and decorate however you’d like. Buy clothes add them to your rack customers come in an buy clothing and try on clothing sometime they get mad and walk out if you don’t have enough fitting rooms or mirrors. The more customers the more money you get. The more money you get the more outfits you get yourself, make your boutique bigger. The bigger the boutique the more customers you get. It’s awesome. I might even re-download this app. I miss it. Kinda fun. Challenging. Always gotta keep clothing on the rack. Clothing to buy for your store you have to wait a certain amount of time. If you don’t get it in time you lose out. Money lost and clothing lost. They’ll expire. If they expire you can’t put it on your racks. Can’t put it on your racks you can’t get money or customers. It’s very nerve racking and keeps you on your toes. Try it!
Naomi E.
I love how everyone says that they downloaded this for their kids. I play this game and I'm 28, there are many other women across the world my age and older. I like that you get to decorate a store however you like and it's challenging because you want to level up. Writing on each other's wall and talking to others makes it a lot of fun too.
Stephanie V.
Techie Expert Level 2
It is a fun game that allows you to make your own store and stock it with the fashions that you choose. Some styles take forever to make which is really annoying, and the clothes sell out really fast when you have a lot of people coming to your store. Overall though it is a really fun game.
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have played this game for the last 5 years. You start with a very small boutique and gradually grow it into a large fashion store. You start at level 1 and it goes all the way to level 100. It's fun to pass extra time.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
My daughter loves this app. I don't think its really much for adults, but my 6 year old loves it. It seems to be easy enough for her to navigate too.
Melissa L.
Jacksonville , FL
Love Fashion, everything about beauty and styling. But I'm too old for this game. Maybe my 8 year old sister would love it.
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
I really used to enjoy this app but as you get older you lose interest I find myself re downloading sometimes to play
mandi n.
Greensboro, NC
My seven year old seems to really enjoy it altough ive never played id say its worth the download
Jes S.
This is really such a cute game! I have downloaded this game multiple times but it is cute!
ياسومي |.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Hi 👋🏻 everybody 😃
This game is very fun and cool 😎
You have to download this game it’s very good 😍
I love it 😍 my Mom was played with she sister
We all visit our friends..it’s so cute 😃👍