Teami Superfood Cleanser

by TEAMI

Teami Superfood Cleanser leaves your skin feeling hydrated, nourished, and cleansed. Formulated with matcha, apple, turmeric, and sea kelp, it helps your skin feel soft and prepped for the next steps in your skin-care routine. Created for all skin types, Superfood Cleanser helps remove excess oil, dirt, and makeup from skin. And besides the above, it also contains aloe barbadensis leaf juice -- long story short, it won't leave your skin high and dry! How do I use it: Dampen face with water. Apply one pump to palm and gently massage cleanser onto face with fingertips in a circular motion until the entire face has been thoroughly cleansed. Rinse clean with lukewarm water and gently pat dry. Use in your morning and nighttime routine. Keep your cleanser in your fridge for an extra cooling + soothing effect while cleansing! From Teami. Includes:

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Teami Superfood Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Dani L.
Accokeek, MD
Teami Superfood Cleanser uploaded by Dani L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this face wash, the ingredients are very high quality. Most face washes use water as the main ingredient, Teami superfood cleanser uses aloe Vera - which is amazing for your skin. It’s a gentle antioxidant, provides lasting hydration and has a calming effect. The superfood infusion in this wash give your skin all the nutrients they need for the healthy, natural glow. It is very rich and a little goes a long way, less than one pump is enough for your full face and neck. With regular use you will see pore reduction with a smoother appearance. You can feel how good your skin looks! This is the HG 💯
Maria J.
San Ysidro, CA
Teami Superfood Cleanser uploaded by Maria J.
I am in love with this face wash! It’s a vegan and 100% natural product. The face wash is made with matcha, turmeric, and sea kelp. It’s fragrance is fresh. When applied your to the skin feels it very hydrated and it removes your makeup very well. When you rinse it your face feels like porcelain and doesn’t feel dry at all , like most face washes tend to do. I have combination skin and 100% recommend this to everyone. Teami Superfood Cleanser
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
I love washing my face with this! It will always be important I’ve used it twice a week for months and love it
Shara C.
Conway, AR
I have really liked this cleanser and would consider purchasing it again. It cleanses without being harsh or stripping my skin.
Lesley D.
Holyoke, CO
Teami Superfood Cleanser uploaded by Lesley D.
Me encanta esta marca de productos para el cuidado de la piel, funciona en cualquier tipo de piel y usándolos con eficacia comienzas a notar resultados en las primeras dos semanas. Es por eso que sigo usando Teami Superfood Cleanser✨🍃
Litzy J.
Hayward, CA
This product seemed to be making my skin more glowy but it then started breaking me out. But I really do like this.
Carissa M.
Love this cleanser definitely notice the difference in my skin texture. All natural product and my sensitive skin did not have any reaction. Only downfall the bottle is very small a little does go along way but this is one of those quality over quantity a higher price for less product but good natural product.
amy R.
Haverhill
Smells like fruity pebbles which I'm guessing is because it contains matcha. Very clean scent. Smells sweet but not perfumy. Washes away with mo residue or skin tightness.
JASMINE ASTRID E.
Hidalgo, TX
It has a very strong smell, but it works well, it left my face very clean and soft. I felt like it did help soothe the irritation and dry out my pimples. 🤭

Looking for your answer?