BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTEAMI
Repair Jojoba Face Oil - with Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed, and Vitamin E (2oz)

by TEAMI

Our Teami Repair Facial Oil is infused with chamomile tea and jojoba oil to provide ultimate hydration and skin renewel. Oils are a pure form of moisturizer that seamlessly absorb into the deeper layers of your skin leaving it soft, nourished and glowing! Perfect for all skin types. Star ingredients: Chamomile Tea Flowers - traditionally used by the Romans, Greeks and Egyptians to treat wounds and promote healing, this tea flower is known for its oasis of calm and tranquility. Jojoba Oil - because Jojoba oil is very similar to our own skin oils, it immediately penetrates skin and absorbs easily for ultimate moistuire without clogging pores. Seabuckthorn Fruit Oil - extracted from the berries, leaves and seeds of the sea buckthorn plant, this carrier oil is bursting with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals benefical for healthy skin complexion. Vitamin E Oil - rich in antioxidants, this oil is bursting with hydrating and protective benefits. Made with 100% pure plant extracts and natural mineral ingredients, you will not find any harmful fillers, preservatives or chemicals added. We uniquely formulated each oil by selecting the perfect ingredients to blend together harmoniously. Teami Repair Facial Oil seamlessly absorbs into skin and is perfect for morning or night time application. *These statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease*

REJUVENATING - Our beautiful Teami Repair Facial Oil infusion of Chamomile Botanical Essence and Seabuckthorn Fruit not only reverses the signs of aging such as FINE LINES, WRINKLES, and age spots, it also REPAIRS and PROTECTS from the sun and other free radical damage for a combined result of a naturally lighter and more YOUTHFUL COMPLEXION!; MOISTURIZE & HEAL - Softens skin preparing it to receive absorption and ANTIOXIDANTS. As an anti inflammatory it calms and promotes healing and encourages COLLAGEN PRODUCTION improving wounds and scarring from sun damage & acne.; PROTECT YOUR SKIN - Antimicrobial and antifungal properties protect your skin from harmful toxins while the lightweight & non-greasy formula HYDRATES without clogging pores (non comedogenic).; HIGH QUALITY - Made with 100% pure plant extracts and contains natural mineral ingredients- no harmful fillers, preservatives or chemicals. For all skin types - Made in the USA - Vegan - Cruelty Free - All-Natural - Non-GMO.; GUARANTEED SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK - We at Teami Blends want you to know we've got your back! If you are not completely satisfied with any Teami Blends Serums or Oils we will help you resolve your concern or provide a full refund.

Am I supposed to use this by itself? Or do I apply toner first? What is your regime while using this product?
Start your review of Teami Repair Jojoba Face Oil - with Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed, and Vitamin E (2oz)!
Adriana M.
Sullivan City, TX
Teami Repair Jojoba Face Oil - with Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed, and Vitamin E (2oz) uploaded by Adriana M.
I swear how good this teami repair oil works ,it totally makes wonders i am amazed on how it has work on my skin since i suffer of mild rosacea it has made the redness of on my face fade away little by little i'm obsess 😍
Liliana U.
Punto Universitario, NY
Teami Repair Jojoba Face Oil - with Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed, and Vitamin E (2oz) uploaded by Liliana U.
Me encata este aceite para la cara te la deja piel suave y con delicioso aroma de la flor de manzanilla la uso casi todas las noches 🥰🥰Teami Repair Jojoba Face Oil - with Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed, and Vitamin E (2oz)
Amor O.
Nixon, TX
Teami Repair Jojoba Face Oil - with Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed, and Vitamin E (2oz) uploaded by Amor O.
Purchased at: ULTA
El aceite tiene una aroma deliciosa y me encanta lo que hace en mi rostro lo aplico por la noche en y por la mañana notarás lo suave que está tu rostro Teami Repair Jojoba Face Oil - with Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed, and Vitamin E (2oz)
Denisa R.
Seymour, CT
Teami Repair Jojoba Face Oil - with Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed, and Vitamin E (2oz) uploaded by Denisa R.
This product feels amazing on my skin! I use it almost every night. It gives a calmness to my face!
Rejeanne B.
Valley Vlg, CA
Teami Repair Jojoba Face Oil - with Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed, and Vitamin E (2oz) uploaded by Rejeanne B.
I love that its natural. I feel likebit doesn't leave me oily. Unfortunately I haven't seen a crazy drastic change just yet and I've been using it for like 2 months. I will continue use to see if I see changes in the future. I do think it's a little overpriced but kind of worth it. If anyone wants to try. Use code "RAYJJA "
Dianelys C.
Teami Repair Jojoba Face Oil - with Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed, and Vitamin E (2oz) uploaded by Dianelys C.
I use all the skincare products they make. I really liked them. Feels nice on my face and the next morning my skin is hydrated and glowy. The oils are not greasy and are absorbed by my skin. Highly recommend them. The best part, ingredients are natura and awesome for my skin. Good job Teami Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask Green Tea Facial Scrub TEAMI
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
Teami Repair Jojoba Face Oil - with Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed, and Vitamin E (2oz) uploaded by Angela W.
Smells amazing and the don’t have listed the Teami Glow but it smells like Lavender. Doesn’t break me out or irritate my sensitive skin. This is my third bottle. Very hydrating and makes my skin so soft. I have tried repair as well. It’s my second fav oil they sell, also is very calming and soothing to the skin.
Rachele N.
East Lansing, MI
Teami Repair Jojoba Face Oil - with Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed, and Vitamin E (2oz) uploaded by Rachele N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product has nice pleasant, oil scent. The product is very lightweight but very effective. I found it able to absorb into my skin very quickly and it left my skin supple. I would say for people to add a couple drops of this oil to their moisturizer for best results. The oil is also very aesthetic. I thought the chamomile flowers inside the bottle add for a cool effect and makes it better to receive its benefits. Really love this oil and recommend it.
Rachel N.
Downers grove , IL
I love this facial oil! It makes my skin look smooth and even. It also has a really nice scent to it. I have been using it consistently for a few months and I have noticed a difference in the overall feel/texture of my skin.
Mayra H.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this oil, it leaves my skin feeling so healthy and pump. Specially during this winter and cold wind weather, an oil that moisturizes and keeps the skin looking healthy is a must. It absorbs and doesn't leave the skin greasy like most oils. I use it at night and wake up looking like i drank gallons of water at night.