Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask

by TEAMI

Green Tea Detox Mask for All Skin types that actually works!

We set out to create the perfect detox mask to help eliminate blemishes, improve overall complexion and moisturize your skin from the inside out.

Using 3 fresh main ingredients: Matcha Tea, Bentonite Clay and Lemon Grass, we were able to create the perfect detox blend for all skin types.

Green Tea Detox Mask Benefits:

GOODBYE BLEMISHES: Our 100% Organic Matcha Green Tea pulls out toxins from inflamed skin which removes blackheads and reduces acne, blemishes and redness.
ANTIOXIDANT BOOST: Our active antioxidants work to fight the negative effects of free radicals and UV radiation, and can help repair sun-damaged skin. In addition, this powerful antioxidant will stimulate dead skin cells and improve tired and dull skin.

NOURISHING SKIN: Our soothing Bentonite Clay will give your skin naturally healthy glow.
FACE GLOW: Using our All-Natural Lemon Grass helps Refresh and Lighten your face, works on all skin types. Improves overall skin glow.

MOISTURIZE & HEAL: Fights off free radicals, softens, repairs and reverses damage with natural healing.
ANTI-AGING: The Detox Mask gives you a healthy appearance and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles, naturally.
Best product for ALL skin types - Oily skin, Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, Combination Skin.
Our Green Tea Detox Mask is 75% Organic. No harmful chemicals or Preservatives.

100% Cruelty Free - No Animal Testing!
Non-greasy. Wont leave a film, build up or clog pores. Will not strip or dry your skin, or make it greasy or oily.
Made in the USA! Right in our Teami Headquarters: Seminole, Florida!

INGREDIENTS
Aqua (Distilled Water), Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Green Tea), Glycerin (Vegetable based), Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Green Tea & Lemongrass Botanical Essence, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chromium Oxide.

HOW TO USE ?
Dampen face slightly with water. With fingertips, apply thin to medium layer on face & neck. Allow 10-15 minutes for mask to dry. Simply wash off with water and pat skin dry. Enjoy the fresh feeling of your detoxed skin! Use 1-4 times weekly, as needed. Best applied at night.

Start your review of Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask!
Sasha S.
East Boston, MA
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask uploaded by Sasha S.
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my favorite detox face mask ever! Made my skin so soft and smooth. My skin look hydrated the next day. It’s very thick so a little goes a long way. Make sure you had a thin layer because it does dry out fast. It’s a bit pricey but overall it’s so worth it.
Miladys Stephany P.
Pensacola, FL
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask uploaded by Miladys Stephany P.
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask uploaded by Miladys Stephany P.
This mask is one of my holy grail products! I absolutely LOVE this mask! It’s a thicker cream, green and not a huge strong smell. When you apply it to the face work it through because it’ll try to stay in one spot. It dries up and it when it does it’ll look like dry mud. I can say that this compares so much to the Aztec mud mask and both work wonders! It’s not over drying and my face felt super smooth afterwards! You can see all the pores also too. This is one off the few products I’d definitely recommend to anyone!!!
Lisset G.
Addison, IL
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask uploaded by Lisset G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wanted to like this because of the good reviews but felt like it did nothing. It’s not as drying as other clay masks and it dries up pretty quick so you don’t have to sit there waiting too long. But didn’t do much for me.
Jasmine R.
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask uploaded by Jasmine R.
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask uploaded by Jasmine R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I already have an oil from teami so I wanted to delve into their other products. 1st off this jar is huge and filled to the brim so you already get the bang for your buck. It smells of matcha and lemongrass thanks to those 2 main ingredients and it smells awesome. It has a smooth consistency and spreads on your face nicely and dries without irritating your face. My pores feel cleanser and softer after using it. It’s a must buy!
Alexis D.
Mesa, AZ
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask uploaded by Alexis D.
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask uploaded by Alexis D.
So I received this product complimentary to try and I really like it! When I make my own masks at home I use bentonite clay and I love that this mask has it as one of the ingredients. I like that the company posts all the ingredients online as well so I know what I’m putting on my face!
An V.
Bethlehem, PA
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask uploaded by An V.
Loved this detox mask! I applied very little product to cover my whole face for it to be effective. When the mask dries, you see it working on your pores. My skin felt smooth and clean after using this.
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa, LA
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask uploaded by Yolanda R.
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask uploaded by Yolanda R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is another amazing product from teami. It has great ingredients like matcha, lemongrass and bentonite cream clay. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or irritated. I love using this after their facial scrub to detox my skin. My skin looks and feel so soft, it’s a dynamic duo.
Ani S.
La Crescenta, CA
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask uploaded by Ani S.
~ Greetings, I have about few months ago, purchased this face mask; it says on the outside of the box that it is a detox mask that you either can apply with your fingers or brush that you can apply mask with. On the box, it says that it is a green tea blend, with matcha, lemongrass and clay. I love this mask; first and foremost when it is applied on the skin, I instantly feel a relaxing feeling that comes over my face. I leave this mask about 20+ minutes, until it is completely dry, then I rinse my face with cold water; it instantly refreshes my skin, leaving it much brighter and softer to touch. It’s a bit pricy, however, you can incorporate it for so many times, it’s well worth it. I purchased this item from Amazon, and I highly recommend this product. A+++
Megan W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask uploaded by Megan W.
I have very sensitive skin an this clay mask was everything I needed. May be a little on the pricier side but has matcha which has SOOOOO MANY great benefits for the skin! It oddly enough sucks all the oil out while at the same time keeps you hydrated. A little goes along way so you definitely are getting your money’s worth.
Italia A.
texas
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask uploaded by Italia A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay it did have my a tingling sensation when applying the mask. I thought I was going to get a rash or something but no. It turn on to be okay, so refreshing. It does smell great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gabriela C.
il y a un mois
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask ? is this mask okay for sensitive skin/ dry skin? thanks
Adrianny M.
pueblo nuevo los alcarrizos,cafeteria maura , santo domingo , street seventeen number ten
Hibah S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
il y a 4 mois
Teami® Green Tea Detox Mask How is this mask for oily skin and does it help clear blackheads?
Tambe O. il y a 4 mois
Personally, it helps with my white heads and Makes my pores appear smaller as well