Teami Blends - Natural Colon Cleanse Detox Tea - Helps in Weight Loss - Detoxify, Improves Digestion & Quality of Sleep - Gluten , Soy & Dairy Free - Natural Loose Leaf Tea Blend (15 Tea Bags) uploaded by Ny I.Teami Blends - Natural Colon Cleanse Detox Tea - Helps in Weight Loss - Detoxify, Improves Digestion & Quality of Sleep - Gluten , Soy & Dairy Free - Natural Loose Leaf Tea Blend (15 Tea Bags) uploaded by LiveLoveLynn 8.Teami Blends - Natural Colon Cleanse Detox Tea - Helps in Weight Loss - Detoxify, Improves Digestion & Quality of Sleep - Gluten , Soy & Dairy Free - Natural Loose Leaf Tea Blend (15 Tea Bags) uploaded by Lisa A.

BY TEAMI

IT'S NOT JUST A TEA, IT'S A LIFESTYLE! If you are looking for an amazing detox tea that you can incorporate into your daily routine, this is the one for you! TeaMi Colon Cleanse Tea will help you feel better from the inside out! Getting rid of the... see more...

Marisa R.
I am a brand ambassador for Teami, but I truly do use and believe in
their products. Use MARISA2098 for a discount on your order. Follow me
on IG @marisameetslife for special discounts as well.

This stuff WORKS! If you're expecting to lose weight JUST by drinking the tea, don't bother. It's not a miracle tea, but it does help if you are feeling shlumpy, heavy, and just stuffed with all the wrong things. To see weight loss results, you need to be exercising AND eating healthy. If you try the tea, make sure you read directions and have at least 8 hours between drinking the tea and waking up. It did make my stomach hurt while asleep and I cramped a lot, which prompted me to go to the restroom. TMI, it WILL make you go! Thats why it's important to have extra time in the morning. After the cleanse, I definitely felt like it was worth it. I didn't see weight loss results but I definitely felt better and less bloated. I try not to do the colon cleanse too often, because if you repeatedly use it you can do more damage than good (from different articles i've read).  Overall, you are the judge and know your body best, but it did work for me.
Olivia T.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Teami Blends and do like their 30 day detox but the Colón tea is a little intense. It will definitely make you use the bathroom a lot... and in my opinion it didn’t feel like a healthy BM it was pretty much diarrhea and this blend is not as tasty as all the others. If you’re new to teas like this, definitely only steep it in your water for 3 minutes!
Ny I.
I started using teami colon when my friend told me how it cleared her skin and helped her with bloating. So then I bought my own pack and it REALLY cleans you out. You have no choice but to feel it working lol so after purchasing a few times they offered me to be a brand ambassador so now I am. The colon tea is my favorite. Just make sure you don’t drink it too often. My code is GEMINY for 10% off any order. I hate tea and it doesn’t taste like tea at all which is nice.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Teami Blends - Natural Colon Cleanse Detox Tea - Helps in Weight Loss - Detoxify, Improves Digestion & Quality of Sleep - Gluten , Soy & Dairy Free - Natural Loose Leaf Tea Blend (15 Tea Bags) Effective. A bit harsh on stomach. Makes you go restroom but not without cramping.
Nelia D.
Leesburg, VA
This stuff is amazing! I'm on my 2nd order with them and the colon tea is my absolute favorite. If you're worried about cramping or anything like that, follow the directions and seep the bag for the lowest amount of time ( 1 min.) then build up from there! It's definitely not an uncomfortable experience at all. Just seems like a regular "movement" for me! haha
Uvf M.
Love, Love this detox. I tried this first out of the teamiblends. It definitely cleaned me out and gave me energy. Taste was cool, wasn't a terrible taste that it didn't bother me. I think it's affordable and a good investment. I've tried other Detox pills and teas and this is the best. I will definitely buy again along with other products.
Lisa A.
This colon tea is good! I mean no colon cleanse will be super enjoyable BUT this does the trick. You will start to feel and look less bloated with continued use!! One thing I dislike about the company at times is commutation- but sans that the actual product is great!!
Str8beauty -.
I think this is a really good product. It is a bit strong and can give you cramps. But it gets the job done. Great for your weight loss journey. About 25-29 dollars. I recommend buying off the official site. I bought this item off groupon and it ddnt work as well. Repeat buyer
Maddy S.
Brimfield, IL
I love this stuff! Amazing tea! This one is one of my favorite's! Helps you to lose weight too! Love the taste of it !
Morgan S.
Phoenix
This stuff is great! It’s gentle and flushes out any toxins your body is holding onto.
Stephanie L.
Madisonville, TN
How quick are the average results from the Colon Cleanse Detox Tea?
Kendra S.
Irving
Do you have to take the skinny tea as well to get results? Also do you have to take it for the whole month to see results or...will you kinda see results right away?? Really want to try but very skeptical😕😶