BeveragesCoffee & TeaTEAMI

by TEAMI

IT'S NOT JUST A TEA, IT'S A LIFESTYLE! If you are looking for an amazing detox tea that you can incorporate into your daily routine, this is the one for you! TeaMi Colon Cleanse Tea will help you feel better from the inside out! Getting rid of the...

[product:teami-blends-natural-colon-cleanse-detox-tea-helps-in-weight-loss-detoxify-improves-digestion-&-quality-of-sleep-gluten-soy-&-dairy-free-natural-loose-leaf-tea-blend-15-tea-bags]
How well does the [brand:super-colon-cleanse] work? What about the taste??
Any side effects from this? Bedsides go to the bathroom
Start your review of Teami Blends - Natural Colon Cleanse Detox Tea - Helps in Weight Loss - Detoxify, Improves Digestion & Quality of Sleep - Gluten , Soy & Dairy Free - Natural Loose Leaf Tea Blend (15 Tea Bags)!
Delia M.
San Francisco, CA
Teami Blends - Natural Colon Cleanse Detox Tea - Helps in Weight Loss - Detoxify, Improves Digestion & Quality of Sleep - Gluten , Soy & Dairy Free - Natural Loose Leaf Tea Blend (15 Tea Bags) uploaded by Delia M.
Yesterday was my first day and girllll!! This really works, I wake up at 5 am and I have to run to the restroom 🚽💩🙈
Suzi L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Teami Blends - Natural Colon Cleanse Detox Tea - Helps in Weight Loss - Detoxify, Improves Digestion & Quality of Sleep - Gluten , Soy & Dairy Free - Natural Loose Leaf Tea Blend (15 Tea Bags) uploaded by Suzi L.
Just got the memo that Summer 2021 has not been cancelled. So im trying to deal with the bloat and weight that has come from the pandemic and being at home all day. It doesnt taste bad, sure i wish it was sweeter but we can manage. It has helped reduce the bloat alot! Im also a sucker from a cute cup! teami blends
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Teami Blends - Natural Colon Cleanse Detox Tea - Helps in Weight Loss - Detoxify, Improves Digestion & Quality of Sleep - Gluten , Soy & Dairy Free - Natural Loose Leaf Tea Blend (15 Tea Bags) uploaded by Brook H.
**HUGE DISCOUNT AT BOTTOM** I became a HUGE fan & Ambassador for Teami Blends after having spoken with its Founder & SheEO, Adi, 2yrs ago about featuring their Tea on Instagram and telling her self-care story as a woman business owner. I was sent a 30 Day Detox Kit which included the Teami Skinny & Colon Teas and fell in love immediately!! I’d been suffering from irregularity, severe bloating, sluggishness, and weight gain for years, but after drinking the Colon Tea just ONCE (drink every other day before bed), it all started to change!! I was able to go to the bathroom the very next morning and the bloating disappeared, revealing the flat tummy I always knew I had...WOOHOO!! By day 30 I’d lost 14lbs, most of which was the toxic gunk stuck in my gut from eating unhealthy, processed, sugary food and alcohol consumption. My stomach had ZERO bloating and my favorite clothes fit again! Yay!! I felt better than I had in years and had a ton of energy back. As a Mom of 9, that’s essential and I have Teami Blends to thank for that! To this day, I still use the 30 Day Detox monthly (with a week break between each detox) and drink my Colon Tea every other night. If you’re just feeling blah all the time, then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND trying this amazing detox to reset & refresh your body!! This Tea is 100% all-natural, plant-based, gluten/soy/dairy-free, and vegan. Use CODE: WELLNESS30 for 30%OFF orders of $34+ during the month of November at teamiblends.com WELLNESS25 for 25%OFF orders of $39+ ALL THE TIME at teamiblends.com ! This CODE never expires 🤩! Enjoy y’all!
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
I was able to try this tea from a tea bundle from Teami. It can with skinny tea, the colon tea, a tea tumbler and tea infuser. I love the whole package that I received. The skinny tea which has just enough caffeine it it that it has completely replaced my morning coffee. And it has a lot less calories that coffee. The colon tea I drink every other night to help my digestive system and metabolism. I have to say I feel bunch better and healthier after drinking this tea.
Joanna P.
1,114 reviews
So I finally got my hands on this tea and I love it so far. It tastes good hasn’t helped my weight but I just started. It definitely improves digestion & my sleep. Most definitely I recommend it.
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
Teami Blends - Natural Colon Cleanse Detox Tea - Helps in Weight Loss - Detoxify, Improves Digestion & Quality of Sleep - Gluten , Soy & Dairy Free - Natural Loose Leaf Tea Blend (15 Tea Bags) uploaded by Angela W.
So I am 47 years old and started to have to take blood pressure medication recently. But there were side effects such as constipation. I have been sipping a cup of this at night. This has helped me become regular. Doesn’t taste bad at all! Which is exciting. I add a touch of honey. So this has become my nightly “taking care of myself routine”. This along with my new vitamin, skin care and rewarding/journaling- at night routine. I am sleeping better, my acne is clearing up and my stress level is getting better.
Jessie L.
El Dorado, AR
Teami Blends - Natural Colon Cleanse Detox Tea - Helps in Weight Loss - Detoxify, Improves Digestion & Quality of Sleep - Gluten , Soy & Dairy Free - Natural Loose Leaf Tea Blend (15 Tea Bags) uploaded by Jessie L.
I just started my second Teami Detox. I lost 7 lbs on the first one. The teas taste great and truly work.
Kim P.
Kennebunk, ME
This tea is great for a cleanse.  You are supposed to have a cup every other day for a month so the package only contains 15 teabags.  I have a cup a week because it is expensive.  It does the trick.  Teami is a great brand.
Stacey B.
Washington, DC
Teami Blends - Natural Colon Cleanse Detox Tea - Helps in Weight Loss - Detoxify, Improves Digestion & Quality of Sleep - Gluten , Soy & Dairy Free - Natural Loose Leaf Tea Blend (15 Tea Bags) uploaded by Stacey B.
I really enjoy the taste of this tea surprisingly. I compare it to the 3 ballerina tea, a lot. I think they're really really similar they both have the same effect this makes you go to the bathroom. But I can't say it makes me go to the bathroom as much as the 3 ballerina tea but it's really soothing type of boo boo. No stomach cramping, it doesn't take a long time to take effect maybe about an hour. it's a good tea not sure if it's worth the money because it is expensive. I would only buy it on sell like i did this time.
Edna O.
Brooklyn, NY
THIS IS MY GO TO...for a super flat stomach. After using this, i do not feel bloated at all! I honestly dont know what I would do without this. When ever I am feeling backed up, this tea helps. Its doesnt make my stomach hurt or make me feel like i need to get to the bathroom right away. I use the regular flavor and add lemon and honey to it and it tastes amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
La’Torrie J.
Dover, DE
il y a un an
How well does the Super Colon Cleanse work? What about the taste??
Stacey B. il y a un an
It works well . You well go to the bathroom mostly the next day, but it depends on what time you drink it too.
Karla E.
Katy, TX
Joanna P.
1,114 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Our northern days ⋒. il y a 2 ans
We all have up to 15lbs of waste built up in our colon, the 30 day detox flushes it out
Matt A.
Waleska, GA
il y a 3 ans
Danielle S. il y a 3 ans
it is a good quality product and has great flavour. I found that the appetite suppressant worked really well, but the second party of the detox which was the colon tea didn't have much of an affect. Over all it is a nice add in to a healthy lifestyle but not a miracle worker by any means.