BY TEAMI #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The 30:7 Plan is our Tea Detox plan for the tea drinker that wants the best results possible. This plan begins with a 30 day detox - drinking the TeaMi Skinny blend every morning and drinking the TeaMi Colon Cleanse every other night, for the duration of the 30 days. Once the first phase of the plan is complete, you allow the body to refuel and balance itself by drinking our Profit blend for the next 7 days. This allows the body to recharge itself and avoid plateauing for next month's detox. This 30:7 cycle is repeated 3 times, and takes approximately 4 months to complete. Thus, providing the best, long-term and sustainable results.

The Teami Detox Tea & Colon Cleanse can help with the following:

• Boost metabolism
  • Aid in weight management
  • Suppress appetite
  • Reduce bloating
  • Decrease water retention
  • Cleanse and detoxify the major internal organs
  • Improve complexion

The Teami Profit can help with the following:

• Helps balance blood sugar and pancreatic functions
  • Helps fight and inhibit free radicals
  • Helps unclog arteries and supports liver function
  • Helps strengthens the immune system
  • Helps improve the digestive system
  • Helps improve blood circulation

Marisa R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a brand ambassador for Teami, but I truly do use and believe in their products. Use MARISA2098 for a discount on your order. Follow me on IG @marisameetslife for special discounts as well.

This stuff WORKS! If you're expecting to lose weight JUST by drinking
the tea, don't bother. It's not a miracle tea, but it does help if you
are feeling shlumpy, heavy, and just stuffed with all the wrong things.
To see weight loss results, you need to be exercising AND eating
healthy.

The skinny tea is super self explanatory, you just drink it every morning. With the colon tea, make sure you read directions and have at
least 8 hours between drinking the tea and waking up. It did make my
stomach hurt while asleep and I cramped a lot, which prompted me to go
to the restroom. TMI, it WILL make you go! That's why it's important to
have extra time in the morning.

After the cleanse, I definitely felt
like it was worth it. I didn't see weight loss results but I definitely
felt better and less bloated. I try not to do the colon cleanse too
often, because if you repeatedly use it you can do more damage than good
(from different articles i've read).  Overall, you are the judge and
know your body best, but it did work for me.
christina m.
Winter Haven, FL
It’s been almost a month since I’ve started this with teami blends. Before that tho I had to have like 2-3 cups of coffee just to get thru the day ! I started this tea and I haven’t had a cup of coffee in about 3 weeks . I haven’t noticed much weight loss but I’ve noticed I do have way more energy they out the day && and the colon tea has helped me get regulate ! I would 100% recommend this to any one that is looking to achieve a healthier lifestyle
Danielle E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of Teami blends as a whole. This detox plan is great. I feel like it is super effective to fight bloating and I really love doing this after the holidays to get rid of some of that excess holiday bloat and sluggishness. I will say that the colon tea does make you need to use the bathroom but that is all part of the process and worth it in the long run. And I also love the profit blend to replenish in between cleanses!
Natalia R.
This tea is AMAZING. If you just want a little restart the 7 day detox is definitely for you, but if your someone who really just wants to get a full on refresh of what you've been doing to your body go for the 14-30 day detox. There are so many options. I use this tea myself and it works wonders. For 10% off use my discount code: NatRome10 ✨💋💃🏻
Marci T.
Stewartstown, PA
Be ready for pain. Ouch so much pain and there is no guarantee when it will hit in the morning-- could be in gridlock traffic, which is NOT GOOD. I love tea. The flavors are good and the products work, but man at what cost? I sprained my ankle falling at a gas station trying to get to a bathroom. However, they rock the accessories game. ALL THE TUMBLERS AND TEA LEAF INFUSERS!
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Only using it for a couple days but it’s definitely working! I feel lighter, have less bloat and no more sweet cravings. The teas taste good (even without anything added like honey). You can use one teaspoon of skinny for up to 3 times so calculating it all together it’s not even expensive for a good healthy tea. I would definitely suggest trying some of their teas out. The tumblers are also great and keep the tea warm without getting your hands hot (so a good thing for general tea lovers). TeaMi 30:7 Detox Plan
This is my first time ordering from teami . Its been five day on the 30 day detox challenge, and its been good so far. The tea taste good and the colon tea will make you go to the bathroom. But it does make your body feel better .
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
This cleanse is the real deal. I could not be more satisfied with my results. And its not even just about the weight loss or reducing the bloating. It helps give you a routine and helps you start your day off right. I wish it was a LITTLE cheaper, but thats because I use these teas so often. I did my 30 day detox and in one month without exercising I lost 25 pounds. It works and I would recommend it to every single person.
Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
I’ve had this tea for about 2 weeks now and I’ve already seen changes. The skinny tea is really easy to drink but the colon tea is a little harder due to the taste but they both have been working good.
Keturah B.
South Holland, IL
I can’t say the detox works because I’m afraid to try it but the skinny tea is amazing. Nasty but it works. I have so much energy and I feel like I dropped s few pounds drinking it. I’ll buy it again!
Princess A.
Does this really work? I always see instagram models with it but is it work buying? What exactly does it to and how long does it take?
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
Does the detox make you...go more?
Erin T.
Seattle, WA
I have been looking at a lot of different tea detoxes. Is it worth the money or is it all a scam? I am not expecting substantial weight loss from this product alone, but I would like to know if this product actually does all that it claims? Any advice or answers are truly appreciated!! Thanks :)
Julia V.
Please someone explain their experience and before and afters with me?:)
Sydni B.
Aberdeen, WA
Does this actually reduce bloating?