TeaMi 30:7 Detox Plan

The 30:7 Plan is our Tea Detox plan for the tea drinker that wants the best results possible. This plan begins with a 30 day detox - drinking the TeaMi Skinny blend every morning and drinking the TeaMi Colon Cleanse every other night, for the duration of the 30 days. Once the first phase of the plan is complete, you allow the body to refuel and balance itself by drinking our Profit blend for the next 7 days. This allows the body to recharge itself and avoid plateauing for next month's detox. This 30:7 cycle is repeated 3 times, and takes approximately 4 months to complete. Thus, providing the best, long-term and sustainable results.

The Teami Detox Tea & Colon Cleanse can help with the following:

• Boost metabolism
  • Aid in weight management
  • Suppress appetite
  • Reduce bloating
  • Decrease water retention
  • Cleanse and detoxify the major internal organs
  • Improve complexion

The Teami Profit can help with the following:

• Helps balance blood sugar and pancreatic functions
  • Helps fight and inhibit free radicals
  • Helps unclog arteries and supports liver function
  • Helps strengthens the immune system
  • Helps improve the digestive system
  • Helps improve blood circulation

Where is this sold? Is it effective?
Are these good to drink it everyday? [product:teami-30:7-detox-plan]
Are these good?
Start your review of TeaMi 30:7 Detox Plan!
alejandra V.
TeaMi 30:7 Detox Plan uploaded by alejandra V.
Best thing I have ever tried. After having my son I gained so much weight. I tried different methods and seemed to get no results but then my sister told me about teamiblends and it was a hit. If you stay consistent and do what you're suppose to do you will see results right away. By the 3rd week I lost 7lbs. I have a previous c section and it was hard losing the pouch you get after having the surgery, but with this tea my stomach went greatly down I was so impressed. I don't think I can live without teami. I feel so much energetic, I feel better my body feels different. I enjoy living a healthier lifestyle. I recommend this to everyone!! It worked for me and it can sure work for you! 😊
Hannah C.
Fort Hood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
TeaMi 30:7 Detox Plan uploaded by Hannah C.
I love how the teami skinny taste! Super refreshing and great while warm! The colon one works wonder. I usually leave it in for more then the recommended time. I love the set and I would definitely detox again using this set TEAMI
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
TeaMi 30:7 Detox Plan uploaded by Lucy H.
It’s my first day trying Teami 30:7 Detox Plan. The skinny tea is great. I enjoy living a healthier lifestyle.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
TeaMi 30:7 Detox Plan uploaded by Brittany G.
I just started the 30 day detox program. After one day I felt like I was less bloated and had more energy. The only down side is that this tea is rather expensive and I wouldn’t have normally bought this product. Luckily it was for sale on boxycharm at an awesome price and I am so happy with my purchase! I have the detox tea package with the tea tumble with is very nice itself. This detox plan is super easy to follow. The tea tastes good. And the tumbler makes it very very easy to drink the 8-9 cups of water per day like the detox plan requires. I highly suggest trying this program out if you have an opportunity, I’m so glad that I have been able to try it for myself!
Gabrielle A.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
TeaMi 30:7 Detox Plan uploaded by Gabrielle A.
I am on day 3 of the cleanse and I already lost 2 lbs and feel less bloated. The skinny tea really reduces my appetite and the colon blend really cleans me out but in a gentle way not like the cramping pain of dieters teas. Will update after 30 days.
ashley A.
North Hollywood, CA
Skinny tea is great it reduces bloating and its amazing right after a workout. It boosts your metabolism, makes you crave less food, and cleanses your stomach. It also has amazing taste!!!
Jaelyn D.
Menifee, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
TeaMi 30:7 Detox Plan uploaded by Jaelyn D.
So at first i HATED the taste of this green-leafy tea but it DOES WORK! I’m on day 15 which is halfway through the 1month detox that i purchased. To bare the taste i added some lemons and honey and it was wayyy better! I have also lost around 3 pounds already and have tons of energy throughout the day! It may seem really hyped but it really honestly works!
Jeenal P.
Ashland
TeaMi 30:7 Detox Plan uploaded by Jeenal P.
So recently have done teami detox challenged and I am so happy with the result is spectacularly amazing I feel so good as I used to feel bloated all the time but after doing this challenge it feel amazing and my skin has cleared out drastically and given me nice dewy glow 👍 I recommend this teami blends detox tea to one who is trying to loose weight and clear their skin
Mykal-Ann G.
Basically...this is the first 'tea-tox' that I have tried and my fiancé is doing it with me. I've noticed that it reduces bloating just as they claim it does and I feel more awake. I don't get a burst of energy but my energy levels are well-balanced. I'm changing my eating habits slightly but I do believe if your eating habits are super clean and great then this tea will do wonders for you. The ONLY con/side effect to this tea is the colon cleanse. I drink it at night, before bed, just as it instructs me to do so and in the morning I wake up with cramps in my lower abdomen. It's normal though. It's easier the second time around. Less than halfway done with the tea and it's helping, so I'm looking forward to the 30 day mark.
Jessie L.
El Dorado, AR
I lost 7 pounds in a month on my first Detox. This was without exercise. I was also going through a lot and I wasn’t sticking to my diet. I am about to start my second one and so excited.

172 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...