BY TEAMI #3 in Cleanses & Detoxes

The 30:7 Plan is our Tea Detox plan for the tea drinker that wants the best results possible. This plan begins with a 30 day detox - drinking the TeaMi Skinny blend every morning and drinking the TeaMi Colon Cleanse every other night, for the duration of the 30 days. Once the first phase of the plan is complete, you allow the body to refuel and balance itself by drinking our Profit blend for the next 7 days. This allows the body to recharge itself and avoid plateauing for next month's detox. This 30:7 cycle is repeated 3 times, and takes approximately 4 months to complete. Thus, providing the best, long-term and sustainable results.

The Teami Detox Tea & Colon Cleanse can help with the following:

• Boost metabolism
  • Aid in weight management
  • Suppress appetite
  • Reduce bloating
  • Decrease water retention
  • Cleanse and detoxify the major internal organs
  • Improve complexion

The Teami Profit can help with the following:

• Helps balance blood sugar and pancreatic functions
  • Helps fight and inhibit free radicals
  • Helps unclog arteries and supports liver function
  • Helps strengthens the immune system
  • Helps improve the digestive system
  • Helps improve blood circulation

Danielle E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of Teami blends as a whole. This detox plan is great. I feel like it is super effective to fight bloating and I really love doing this after the holidays to get rid of some of that excess holiday bloat and sluggishness. I will say that the colon tea does make you need to use the bathroom but that is all part of the process and worth it in the long run. And I also love the profit blend to replenish in between cleanses!
Natalia R.
This tea is AMAZING. If you just want a little restart the 7 day detox is definitely for you, but if your someone who really just wants to get a full on refresh of what you've been doing to your body go for the 14-30 day detox. There are so many options. I use this tea myself and it works wonders. For 10% off use my discount code: NatRome10 ✨💋💃🏻
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Only using it for a couple days but it’s definitely working! I feel lighter, have less bloat and no more sweet cravings. The teas taste good (even without anything added like honey). You can use one teaspoon of skinny for up to 3 times so calculating it all together it’s not even expensive for a good healthy tea. I would definitely suggest trying some of their teas out. The tumblers are also great and keep the tea warm without getting your hands hot (so a good thing for general tea lovers). TeaMi 30:7 Detox Plan
Unique L.
Dearborn
i gained 20 pounds due to stress, and depression. So i went on a good 30 day strike to make myself feel and look good again. " when you look good you feel good " that is the secret. So far ive been drinking this tea and i have seen massive results with how i feel when i drink it
Mayaaa R.
Lilburn, GA
This is my first time ordering from teami . Its been five day on the 30 day detox challenge, and its been good so far. The tea taste good and the colon tea will make you go to the bathroom. But it does make your body feel better .
Marci T.
Stewartstown, PA
Be ready for pain. Ouch so much pain and there is no guarantee when it will hit in the morning-- could be in gridlock traffic, which is NOT GOOD. I love tea. The flavors are good and the products work, but man at what cost? I sprained my ankle falling at a gas station trying to get to a bathroom. However, they rock the accessories game. ALL THE TUMBLERS AND TEA LEAF INFUSERS!
Precious R.
I have tried a lot of detox teas but this product is honestly one of my favorites!! I bought it online and shipped within a week! I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend, it surpassed all expectations and I am overall satisfied!!
Mayra F.
South Gate, CA
I just began drinking the product 4 days ago. I can already feel the tea working its magic. I don't get bloated anymore which was a problem occasionally after eating. Also I don't have trouble when using the restroom. I feel lighter. I don't expect the product to be a miracle worker but I do see the benefit of drinking the tea. Plus it's 100% natural which for me it's a major PLUS
Katherine R.
Houston , TX
TeaMi 30:7 Detox Plan this is an amazing product! It will make you get rid of all that in necessary water in your body! Great to keep you going all day! I do not need my morning coffee anymore since I started drinking teami!
Veronica V.
Denver, CO
I'm not one to drink tea but when theres a will theres a way and after having my baby I wasn't to happy with my weight and these teas here helped reach my goals I never changed the way I eat but I do go for walks every for 30-45 min. I'm so happy with my results I still take it until this day. https://wn.nr/McWSS7 this is the link for those who like to buy.
Princess A.
Does this really work? I always see instagram models with it but is it work buying? What exactly does it to and how long does it take?
Erin T.
Seattle, WA
I have been looking at a lot of different tea detoxes. Is it worth the money or is it all a scam? I am not expecting substantial weight loss from this product alone, but I would like to know if this product actually does all that it claims? Any advice or answers are truly appreciated!! Thanks :)
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
Does the detox make you...go more?
Sydni B.
Aberdeen, WA
Does this actually reduce bloating?
TUMBLR G.
I need this for this summer before my big sisters wedding. Does this tea really help to slim down belly fat?