Team Fortress 2 Video Game

by Team Fortress 2

Which type of game (cart, intel, control points, etc) do you like the best and how would you rate it for a beginner? (Not me, but for a beginner who may read this)
Which one is your favorite character and why? Also blue or red team?
Start your review of Team Fortress 2 Video Game!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The list of maps and game types is staggering, and just when you get bored with plain old "shoot the other color guy" you can try one of the custom games such as Mario Kart or Vs Saxton Hale.” in reviews
“You start playing it hating online multi-player first person shooters, and by your second round, you can't imagine you've gone so long without playing it.” in reviews
Tallinn
This is a really great game. Its free! Its a shooting game but it has these animated characters which makes it different from other shooting games. You can be sniper, heavy, doctor, builder and so on! It has so many options and i like how they have but mini games inside like capture the flag. I like how you can unlock weapons for your different characters. Really recommend!
Nanaimo, BC
I've had this game for a while and am just reaching 423 hours now. I own many steam games and this one is still the best game on my list. It's free, you can pay if you want to customize the look of your character (or refine your many earned duplicate weapons into metal, then craft your outfit) and it's not pay-to-win like many FTP games. I can see myself playing this game forever, or until the next TF game comes out.
LONDON
I love this game so much, it passes the time really well and also is completely FREE from Steam. No catch. You can choose your characters and your weapons, and as on a lot of other games, has varies MODS and maps for you to decide your favorite scenery to play in. You can play with other friends from Steam or just random people on your map. It's such a great game and isn't difficult to run.