BY TEAM BEAN

Team Bean Thematic Team Gnome! Forever Collectibles Has Done It Again. This 2011 Thematic Gnome Is A Great Way To Show Off Your Favorite Team. This Gnome Is Uniquely Hand-Painted Featuring Their Teams Logo. They Are Exclusively Decorated In Their Mascot Shaped Hat With Complete Team Colors, And Are Fashionable Down To The Shoes To Stand Apart From The Rest. Each One Of These Team Gnome Is Crafted To Hold An Item Or Two, Which Are Designed For Superiority. This Team Gnome Is Great For All Ages, And Ideal For Any Place, Whether It Maybe For Your Bookshelf, Desk, Patio, Garden, Or Door Way. see more...

Lora K.
Chesapeake, VA
Just saw these at Kmart the other day and they are too cute. They are priced great. They carried my team Redskins and the Steelers and cowboys.
Jessica C.
These are adorable!!! They make the perfect addition to any household or garden of any #Colts fan. #ColtsNation
Dina A.
My neighbors absolutely hate the Colts so I put this in their yard every Sunday makes them very happy 😄😄
kristen l.
Love these little gnomes! I have a bunch in different teams for my hubby around the house!!!
Courtney R.
Valparaiso, IN
So cute! Bought this for a friend who loves gnomes and had to get myself one. Go Colts!
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
These are adorable. I love gnomes, so I had to get one for myself! They are also a great price, and they come in many other teams.