Teak Wood Shower Mat

The Conair Home Teak Wood Shower Mat is designed with, and hand-crafted from, solid Teak wood, valued for its luxurious smooth texture and its remarkable durability and resistance to moisture and humidity. Great for inside the shower and works well as a spa mat or bath mat. Vented and ribbed for comfortable, slip-free footing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Teak Wood Shower Mat!
Tess S.
Jackson, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Review for: Conair Teak Shower Mat
This is a cute addition to any bathroom. It gives the room a more natural laid back vibe.
Napoleon P.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Conair Teak Shower Mat
Very good product easy to use no complaints about this product I really recommend this product to everyone.
Nicoleta O.
Riverview , FL
Review for: Teak Wood Shower Mat
We love it, resist so good to water and definitely keep you from sliding.10/10 II would definitely repurchase it
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Teak Wood Shower Mat
We just bought a Teak Wood Shower Mat for the shower in our camper. We added some more no skid adhesives to help lift up some to help fit better in the rounded curves of our shower. It is definitely affordable and I recognize the Teak Wood Shower Mat.
Brittany F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
1,012 reviews
Review for: Teak Wood Shower Mat
Love the look and feel of this - hides ugly floor on bottom of stall shower and feels like a spa 🧖🏻‍♀️- easy to clean too!
Varenka C.
Mexico
Review for: Teak Wood Shower Mat
Excelente producto para poner en la salida de la regadera y así evitar resbalarse, este color de madera es muy lindo, es impermeable es decir no le pasa nada si se moja, no es un producto barato pero vale la pena la inversión, lo recomiendo ampliamente.
Sudha G.
Hyderabad
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I feel it so cool to use some shower much I will try this one from Conair and its okay I won’t say it’s the best but you can give it a try
Emily B.
Brisbane
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: Teak Wood Shower Mat
This is a great idea, it allows all the soap to run off your body while not missing any parts. It helps you to be as clean as possible and helps the water have a easy follow to the drain.

Looking for your answer?