BY TEADORA

Experience the bounty and magic of the Amazon. Teadora Exfoliating Bar Rainforest at Dawn is packed with antioxidants to remove dead skin, in-growns and blemishes for brighter, healthier and smoother skin. In Portuguese, 'Teadora' means 'Adores You' and Teadora created products to treat your body and feed your senses like no other. Awaken your senses with raw, natural ingredients from the rainforest, harvested in a sustainable way while helping to improve the lives of the communities where we live and do business. see more...

Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
I had received a sample bar in one of my monthly beauty boxes. I've always preferred the more exfoliating type body washes but preferred using actual body bars instead of the liquid soap. I was never able to find a liquid that made me feel clean afterwards. I always had this lingering feeling of something left on my skin. I came across a few decent exfoliating bars in my lifetime but the day I gave this one a try was the day I stopped looking for the "right one" The box states, "Teadora's unique blend of Brazilian ingredients [raw, natural - from Brazilian rainforests] creates a rich foam that melts into skin while actively removing dead cells and impurities. The naturally woodsy, floral scent awakens your senses." It is hands-down the best exfoliating bar I have ever experienced in my 31 years. I promise you that the first time you use this, you will never have felt so purely clean as you do in that moment.
Vania G.
My husband was OBSESSED and I loved it, too. Super exfoliating thanks to açaí seeds which help to remove dead skin. Rich in sustainable oils and butters from the rainforest. It smells earthy-- no synthetic fragrances. No silicones, gluten, sulfates, or other crummy ingredients. 100% vegan and cruelty-free. A great company that gives back -- check them out!