Teadora Face and Body Toning and Exfoliating Clay Bar Gift Set, 4 Count

by Teadora

Keep your skin smooth, moisturized, clear and toned with the all natural Face & Body Toning and Exfoliating Clay Bar Gift Set from Teodora. In Portuguese, 'Teodora' means 'Adores You' and Teodora created products to treat your body and feed your senses like no other. Raw, natural ingredients from the rainforest are harvested in a sustainable way while helping to improve the lives of the surrounding communities.

Comes with 2 exfoliating bars and 2 toning bars with Rainforest at Dawn and Rainforest at Dusk scents; Toning bars moisturizes, smoothes and tones skins; Exfoliating bar removes dead skin, helps clear blemishes, helps remove ingrown hairs and helps to even skin tone

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Teadora Face and Body Toning and Exfoliating Clay Bar Gift Set, 4 Count!
Mission Hills, CA
I absolutely love the exfoliating bars especially prior to shaving & use the toning bars as a shave cream because it’s so light! I also use the toning bars on my face with a handheld brush and being oily normally, i don’t moisturize after because this gives me clean but hydrated skin!
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines