BY TEA TREE THERAPY

Tea Tree Therapy Vegetable Base Soap with Tea Tree Oil Description: Face and Body Bar For Everyday Use Tea Tree Therapy Vegetable Base Soap with Tea Tree Oil is the ideal face and body care bar to use on a daily basis. Tea tree oil provides antiseptic properties to naturally reduce bacteria that may aggravate skin conditions. Its gentle cleansing action can be used all over the body to leave the skin clean and refreshed! Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Supplement Facts Serving Size: 0 Servings Per Container: 0 Other Ingredients: Vegetable base (sodium palmate and sodium cocoate), purified water, vegetable glycerin, natural fragrance, titanium dioxide, sodium chloride, tea tree oil (oil of melaleuca alternifolia 2%), iron oxide, tetra sodium etidronate, and tetra sodium EDTA. • Vegetable base (sodium palmate and sodium cocoate), purified water, vegetable glycerin, natural fragrance, titanium dioxide, sodium chloride, tea tree oil, iron oxide, tetra sodium etidronate and tetra sodium EDTA. see more...

• How is this different from any moisturizing beauty bar?2 Answers
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
Absolutely amazing soap! I wanted to switch to a chemical free soap and still feel clean and fresh, and I can honestly say that I've never felt cleaner in my life! Lasts a long time and the curve in the soap helps it dry faster and feel more natural when you hold it! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Hesperia, CA
I love it. I havw bacne and ive noticed thay it helped somewhay to cear it up
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Vegetable Base Soap Tea tree has been a miracle for my hormonal adult skin! I use it on my face and parts of my body that every spring I break out on and within days all gone and natural! The best thing I found
Mary F.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
How is this different from any moisturizing beauty bar?