Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Vegetable Base Soap uploaded by Nicole M.Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Vegetable Base Soap uploaded by Nicole M.

BY TEA TREE THERAPY

Vegetable Base Eucalyptus Soap with Crushed Eucalyptus Leaf, Eucalyptus radiata Oil, Lavender Oil and Tea Tree Oil The Banalasta Oil Plantation is located in New South Wales, Australia. It is the world s largest Eucalyptus radiata plantation and uses organic farming practices. Eucalyptus radiata is a softer more pleasant antiseptic and anit-microbial eucalyptus. Eucalyptus radiata is the species of choice for aromatherapists as the medicinal eucalyptus most suitable for use on the skin. Tea Tree Natural Eucalyptus Soap is vegetable based and is infused with Eucalyptus radiata Oil, Lavender Oil, and Tea Tree Oil to give it anti-microbial action with aromatic deep cleansing freshness and softness. Crushed Eucalyptus leaf gently exfoliates the skin and macadamia nut oil soothes and moisturizes the skin. It is an all over body bar suitable for daily use on all skin types. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Nicole M.
Riverview , Fl
Firstly I would like to say this soap looks generic but it is far from being so....it smells amazing and lasts long I use a bar in the shower and also one to wash my hands with as well. If you have sensitive skin and can't use just any old soap (like me) this is the one you should reach for.... its a great product gentle enough to use as a face wash as well with tea tree oils amazing antibacterial properties it helps fight and keep away acne without having the drying effects that those salicylic acid face washes have. So glad I stumbled upon this gem it's done me wonders I love it and would recommend it to everyone!!
Jessica F.
This soap is great! Great price and has tea tree oil! Tea tree oil is so great for your skin! This soap makes me feel so clean! I would definitely purchase again!
Annabelle S.
North Hills, CA
Anything with tea tree oil I love and is fabulous! If it's affordable that's even better! I usually get my stuff from bath and body works but this is great too
gabby k.
Ponchatoula, LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have been plagued with acne throughout my adolescent and adult life and this is a wonderful soap to use! I wash my face with it every morning and evening and it leaves such a clean and wonderful feeling. It is a great product for the price (I buy on amazon). To make it last longer I normally cut it into smaller pieces instead of using the whole bar. One bar will normally last me two months using this method.
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Found this soap on the Thrive Market website. I break out randomly in hives , all day, every day and am searching for relief that doesn't involve a pharmacy. I've just started using this soap and it seems to keep my skin calm and keep it from being itchy. Here's hoping I finally found something that works!
Amanda T.
Boise, ID
This is my absolute favorite! My skin looks a lot better and I always feel cleaner after. The smell is perfect and not too overwhelming!
Kimberly G.
Tree tea soap is very good for your skin..it keeps it healthy and soft..and really clears your body of anything..very affordable in stores or online..totally recommend it
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Tea tree oil is very good for your skin and the fact that this soap is made with it is so amazing! Keeping your skin calm and clear:) great great product!
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Grade of essential oil? Ingredients?