Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Toothpaste uploaded by Evangelina P.

BY TEA TREE THERAPY

Tea Tree Toothpaste with Baking Soda with Natural Breath Freshener The all natural dual cleaning system in Tea Tree Therapy Toothpaste provides both Calcium Carbonate and Sodium Bicarbonate. Therapeutic grade Tea Tree Oil with its natural antiseptic properties controls the bacteria which causes plaque and tartar. Parsley seed oil will naturally freshen your breath. Tea Tree Therapy Toothpaste, Tea Tree Therapy Whitening Toothpaste and Tea Tree Therapy Mouthwash, combined with proper brushing and oral care will leave your teeth clean, your gums healthy and your breath refreshed! ; see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Monica A.
Its an okay toothpaste, I've used better but i've also used worse. It doesn't taste like tea tree oil (thank god) it has a very light mint flavor, which is what I don't like I don't feel like my mouth stays fresh when its been a while since I brushed my teeth.
I got it at Marshall's.
And after I run out of this one I wont repurchase
Evangelina P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Please teach me to play speaking of photos in on the truck product I have been using it for about a month now and it's really helped myself to feel fresh or use this place today and he also naturally why into your teeth it's not very expensive you can find it at TJ Maxx for 5$
Cassandra S.
What Significant improvement have you noticed, since using this product?