Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Toothpaste uploaded by Evangelina P.

BY TEA TREE THERAPY

Tea Tree Toothpaste with Baking Soda with Natural Breath Freshener The all natural dual cleaning system in Tea Tree Therapy Toothpaste provides both Calcium Carbonate and Sodium Bicarbonate. Therapeutic grade Tea Tree Oil with its natural antiseptic properties controls the bacteria which causes plaque and tartar. Parsley seed oil will naturally freshen your breath. Tea Tree Therapy Toothpaste, Tea Tree Therapy Whitening Toothpaste and Tea Tree Therapy Mouthwash, combined with proper brushing and oral care will leave your teeth clean, your gums healthy and your breath refreshed! ; see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Jen R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After much research, I purchased this product to help aid in removing or perhaps decreasing the size of a skin tag growth that happened to grow at the tip of my tongue. I know, how weird, but hey, it happens. I've read that Tea Tree Oil has natural benefits that can help relieve infections, reduce psoriasis, skin inflammation and many more, so I thought, "the heck with it, why not?".

Let's cut to the chase. After 1.5 weeks of using this product every morning along with using a Tea Tree Mouthwash, I am amazed to say that the tag had supremely decreased in size to a point of being non-existent and I am no longer annoyingly biting down on it by accident! Halleluja! My tongue looks normal!

Not only did it help with the skin tag, but it also made my mouth and teeth feel so much more refreshed than how it would normally feel using an over the counter branded toothpaste. Wow! I would not be sharing this nor giving it 5 stars if this did not work. I now will be using this product vs any other toothpaste out there on the market!

Evangelina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Please teach me to play speaking of photos in on the truck product I have been using it for about a month now and it's really helped myself to feel fresh or use this place today and he also naturally why into your teeth it's not very expensive you can find it at TJ Maxx for 5$
Monica A.
Its an okay toothpaste, I've used better but i've also used worse. It doesn't taste like tea tree oil (thank god) it has a very light mint flavor, which is what I don't like I don't feel like my mouth stays fresh when its been a while since I brushed my teeth.
I got it at Marshall's.
And after I run out of this one I wont repurchase
Cassandra S.
What Significant improvement have you noticed, since using this product?