Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz

Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Oil Description: 100% Pure Australian Natural Antiseptic Look for these other natural Tea Tree Therapy products: 15% Water Soluble Solution, Antiseptic Cream, Antiseptic Ointment, Chest Rub, Suppositories, Tea Tree And Lavender Solution, Liquid Soap, Bar Soap, Mouthwash, Toothpaste, Tooth Whitener, Toothpicks, Shampoo, Conditioner. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Oil Directions For use as a natural antiseptic, apply 1-2 drops directly to the skin. Dilute for sensitive skin. Ingredients: 100% Pure tea tree oil, oil of melaleuca alternifolia, terpinen-4-ol min 36%, and cineole average 3% Warnings For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs discontinue use. • A natural anitseptic essential oil, steam distilled from the leaf of Melaleuca alternifolia. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jillian S.
So amazing! This product can be used for a wide range of things so it's definitely a good buy! I use it for my acne and red spots at night, and by the next morning they are gone! I bought this product at Trader Joe's and would buy it again no questions asked! This is just one of those products that you can't live without!
Liz O.
Roselle Park, NJ
So many amazing uses for this product! I was given a bottle and had no idea what to even use it for but a long the way I found that it's best to get rid of acne. The only thing you have to worry about is using too much. It eventually can cause your skin to begin over producing oil
Aurial G.
Acworth, GA
I was always told to try tea tree oil and I thought it was all hype but I used it once before bed and I woke up with glowing skin. I really couldn't believe it. Any brand is good but this is the one that was available to me
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The price is somewhat a tad steep for the amount but it is great. I use this in my shampoo for dandruff. I use for acne, although it does not help with redness. I have also put it in my face scrubs! Great product!
Stephanie Y.
Seminole , FL
I use Teatree oil for everything it is a must-have in my house when my son was a baby he had a Head odor problem I put a few drops in his shampoo if it took away the odor .... It is a natural remedy for many this definitely recommend this product
Laura M.
Plainfield, NJ
I like adding a few drops to this on my conditioner & it helps a lot with smoothness, bouncyness & all around just leaving my hair feeling healthy. Tea tree oil is essential for so many things but for this particular bottle & brand, I use on my hair
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Super useful antiseptic oil. Great for skincare, disinfecting wounds, and even good for keeping your pillow clean between washes. Just mix in with water and start using.
Meagan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tea tree oil is used for everything. I love putting it on my hair but it's also antibacterial and has a lot more benefits that I'm curious about using it for.
Tracy L.
Lynnville, IN
I use this stuff for literally everything!! the smell is so strong but it is fantastic for those who don't want to use natural ingredients
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love teatree oil. its great for many things. id highly recommend it. I use it for skin issues, headlice treatment. in my shampoo.
Amy M.
Las Cruces, NM
Has anyone tried mixing Tree Tee Oil with any other oil to cut the smell? Would say, an olive oil cut it?
Nancy B.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz is a remedy commonly known to treat acne. This is something I've dealt with through my teenager years and adult life. How many people have had positive feed back and how many people have had no results?