BY TEA TREE THERAPY

Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Oil Description: 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil Natural Antiseptic Steam Distilled Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Oil Directions For use as a natural antiseptic, apply 1-2 drops directly to the skin. Dilute for sensitive skin. Drug Facts Serving Size: 0 Servings Per Container: 0 Other Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Oil of melaleuca alternifolia, Terpinen-4-ol min 36% and cineole average - 3%. Warnings • 100% pure tea tree oil. see more...

Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
The smell is SUPER strong. BUT it has helped so much in getting rid of my acne scars. It's not an overnight thing so don't be surprised when you don't see results the first time! I'm completely satisfied with this and would love to repurchase
Raché B.
Charleston
Tea tree oil is great for acne prone skin. I use it twice daily and it has cleared up all the acne on my cheeks. Although my skin is already oily, I use 1-2 drops of this oil combined with coconut oil to dilute it . I love it
Darien K.
Jupiter
Tea tree oil is magical. It's so different in that it's not oily. You can use it for so many things. I mix it in my moisturizer and masks to help with breakouts.
arizza c.
Donna, TX
Love this stuff It could-be use for multiple things. I use a small amount when bathing my dogs it kills mites which is a type of mange. And also kills Fungal infections.
M S.
This defiantly was an important factor in helping my acne go away. Right away when I got it I saw a huge difference! 10/10 recommend!
Danielle L.
amazing product that has really been helping my skin. i use i.t on specific spots and i.t really helps
Jenni M.
Antigua
I didn't believe people when they said it was a great oroduct for skin care but now I do! I put some on my face diluted with water and leave it for about 20 minutes and wash it off. It leaves your skin so soft and after almost 5 days of using it I can say my skin definitely feels and looks amazing! it as shrunken my pores and eliminated pimples etc!
Alexandra B.
Bristol, Gloucestershire
Wellness Guru Expert
I use tea tree on my acne and it makes the spots dry faster, helps with healing them faster. I don't have a problem with its smell but it's pretty strong.