Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Tiffany T.Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY TEA TREE THERAPY

Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Oil is a natural antiseptic packaged in an amber bottle to protect the oil from the harmful effects of light. The bottle has a dispenser for easy use and child proof-cap for safety.

Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Oil is pharmaceutical grade guaranteed by analysis.

Apply to cuts, abrasions, bites, stings and whenever a natural antiseptic is needed.

Molly L.
United States
I've been using this on my face along with a mixture of a few other oils every night for the past couple of weeks. Since I have started using it, I have not had any breakouts. I really like it so far, it can be a little strong but as long as it is diluted in another oil, like jojoba oil, it doesn't burn or anything.
Jillian S.
P C Beach, FL
So amazing! This product can be used for a wide range of things so it's definitely a good buy! I use it for my acne and red spots at night, and by the next morning they are gone! I bought this product at Trader Joe's and would buy it again no questions asked! This is just one of those products that you can't live without!
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
The smell is SUPER strong. BUT it has helped so much in getting rid of my acne scars. It's not an overnight thing so don't be surprised when you don't see results the first time! I'm completely satisfied with this and would love to repurchase
Liz O.
Roselle Park, NJ
So many amazing uses for this product! I was given a bottle and had no idea what to even use it for but a long the way I found that it's best to get rid of acne. The only thing you have to worry about is using too much. It eventually can cause your skin to begin over producing oil
Raché B.
Charleston
Tea tree oil is great for acne prone skin. I use it twice daily and it has cleared up all the acne on my cheeks. Although my skin is already oily, I use 1-2 drops of this oil combined with coconut oil to dilute it . I love it
Tiffany T.
THIS OIL HELPS YOUR ACNE 100%!! if you are struggling with acne and little blemishes ! This is what you should get ! I had little bumps of acne in both my cheeks ! It was horrible ! I stared to apply this after I washed my face and it's the best ! The smell is strong but you'll get use to the smell but apply a drop or two before you go to bed the next day you'll see a change not drastic yet but the swelling will come down and once you keep going and using it you'll see the drastic change !! This is a must have !
arizza c.
Donna, TX
Love this stuff It could-be use for multiple things. I use a small amount when bathing my dogs it kills mites which is a type of mange. And also kills Fungal infections.
Stephanie C.
Cleveland , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is not the exact one I have but I cannot find the same brand. I assume it's the same since mine is also 100%. I put a few drops in water, steam my face, and the next morning my pores already look less clogged. My acne has been clearing well since using it. Also follow with moisturizer to avoid over drying
Melanie A.
Charlotte, NC
Seeing as tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic, I've used this for a couple of ailments from a tea tree/hot salt water mouth wash (spit out, never swallowed) after having my wisdom teeth pulled, to a natural cleanser to rid myself of acne (I had tried evvverything and I actually saw results), to cleaning deep cuts obtained from a paddle boarding incident -I definitely suggest tea tree oil if you're looking for an effective natural alternative to an antiseptic.
Diana C.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently purchased this as an additive to my hair care routine. The way I use this is I pour it in a tiny spray bottle with some water to dilute it, then I spray it on my scalp to help with my dry scalp and it works great! I have the 2oz bottle and it will sure last me awhile.
Shaylie S.
Indianapolis, In
What is this used for?
Amy M.
Las Cruces, NM
Has anyone tried mixing Tree Tee Oil with any other oil to cut the smell? Would say, an olive oil cut it?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Heard tea tree oil is good for the Vagina? Anyone have insight on that? What do you use it for?
Nancy B.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Oil is a remedy commonly known to treat acne. This is something I've dealt with through my teenager years and adult life. How many people have had positive feed back and how many people have had no results?

Walmart