BY TEA TREE THERAPY

refreshed Lemon Myrtle Lemon Myrtle Natural Soap Refreshed Lemon Myrtle Soap contains all natural ingredients including Lemon Myrtle essential oil harvested from renewable plantation trees, grown chemical free in the moist rich volcanic soil surrounding Byron Bay in New South Wales, Australia. The moisturizing qualities of Macadamia nut oil make it ideal for sensitive or dry skin. Capture the essence of the rainforest with the uplifting aroma of native, long lasting Australian Lemon Myrtle Soap. Australian Made Australian Owned Australian Grown Not tested on animals. see more...

• Where can I buy these? Also is this the best brand for te...1 Answers
  • Does this have any smell,to it?1 Answers
Tricia C.
Sherman, TX
I purchased this for my husband, he loves Tea Tree. I grabbed it one day for a quick hand wash and will not give it back! I now use it on my face, hands, body and to clean make up brushes. Great product!
I love this soap bar it's got a great smell and tea tree leave skin feeling refreshing clean
Syrie C.
Tea tree oil soap works pretty well for dry skin...would recommend for sure.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this have any smell,to it?
Melody  Q.
Auburn, IN
Where can I buy these? Also is this the best brand for tea tree oil bars, or does any bar work.